Character descriptions you can skip if you want

You can skip this but it is a character description and I think it might help to read it. this is more for my sanity than any of my readers buuuut I thought I would make a note on the characters to start with.

Jayde Madison stump
Shoulder length Dirty blonde hair bright green eyes about 5'0. (A bit bigger but not fat just umm maybe overweight...?) a full description of her face is in the first chapter. I dedicated her to look exactly like me scars and all so I would appreciate if you guys could leave her and her scars alone. the scars that are mine arnt actually from what hers will be so don't be hating on me and my scars. She's mostly confident but she has certain triggers that make her shut down.

Allie Nicole mason
Brown eyes and mid length dark red hair. pale and filled with freckles. short about I don't know 5'3? Pretty shy unless you make her angry. (**Cough cough** hint hint **wink wink**) wow I need a life....

Kat Marie sky
African American and Caucasian (I already had someone read my story and point out how she is very loud and not afraid to speak her mind. I was told I was making a stereotype for African Americans here but I repeat I am basing my two characters off REAL people I know mix matching physical features of friends I think are pretty and personalities best to match the characters I need. if you are offended by my story you can stop reading it. I will not change my story in any way for anyone besides grammar and spelling mistakes. some events with "kat" are real events with my friends. yes some may come off racist but they are not meant to be taken that way and I am sorry if anyone takes it that way) anywho she's got tight curly hair a little past her shoulders big smile dimples and dark brown eyes.

Lukas Anthony woodz
As previously described beach blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. About 6'0 and built. (don't hate an alpha needs to be!!!) hmmm I wanna throw something else in here but idk what hmm how about a tattoo ??? Ohhh I like that idea. I'll save that for later. An unknown tattoo on his upper arm :).

Jessica Johnson-aka slut- aka jay-jay
Ohhh she has yet to be described physically. Okay I'll shush you are probably sick of my rambling if you are even reading this. Jessica will have bleached blonde hair and ugly hair extensions that don't even match her hair color. Light blue eyes so blue they are almost clear. Not fat but not skinny. Slightly bigger then jayde. Haha this is based of someone too XD man I'm a terrible person....

Justin Alex gasgarth
Reddish hair with brown eyes. Not steroids built but more like a swimmer's muscles. Around 5'11 and he's going to be lukas's beta. He doesn't come in until later in the story.