3

Should i go inside?....no no!..i shouldn't be!..but where should i go?.. i need to charge my phone too!... I'm thinking about it i even screamed Ken's name but idk where tf he went suddenly!... should i just go inside i mean I'll just ask them to give me charger!... I made a decision but stopped in between because this whole mansion is giving me creepy vibes oh god!...i got goosebumps just by the aura around it!.... Ok y/n take a deep breath let's go!..we will just ask them about the way and a phone charger?!...i sighed and knock on the door!....no response!..i again knocked..no response!...

suddenly a man open the gate!....he looked at me with confusion!..uhm actually can i have your charger i mean i came here with one of my friends and now idk where he went...in-.....i was just going to say it but he completed my sentence like he was reading my mind... In simple words you got lost and your mobile doesn't have charge?...is it?...He said as i looked at him and nodded my head!.. it's going to be rain soon!...you can come inside!...he said as moved backward giving me way to go inside the house!...oh my-....

Can someone just tell me who is he?-

I'm jin!!..he suddenly said making my eyes widen!....oh-... i-i'm y/n!....i introduce myself...jin: i know! as he said something which was unable for me to hear but anyways!....hyung that-..... suddenly a man comes and looked at me in confused expression!.. who are you miss?....
Jin: she is y/n...give her a charger and a room!..he said as the other one looked at me suspeciously!....
You only found this mansion for a charger?....he asked as i looked at him with so done look!... This is the ONLY mansion in this forest!...y/n said giving a little pressure to the word onlyy!....i see ok come!....he said as she nodded and start walking behind her..she wanted to get out from this creepy mansion as soon as possible!

This is your room here is your charger....charge your phone and get lost!......he said as he walked out of the room!.....wth!..how rude-!....i shrugged it off and keep my mobile on charging!....and here we go i don't know what to do now it's not good but this mansion is looking so creepy yet beautiful i want to see more so i peek out from my door and saw no one is here....after seeing that y/n went outside of her room seeing the whole mansion just when she bumped into someone!... Ahhhhhh who tf are you?!!..hyungg human!!... Y/n looked at him in shock!..

W-what-?...who are you?!....y/n asked as he looked at her and raise a eyebrow!...it should be me to ask you...who are you miss?...wtf his duality!... i-i'm y/n!... I'm jungkook!...they both looked at EACH other!....why are you here?..who let you enter here?...he asked as she looked around!...i came here to charge my mobile i-i mean i got lost in the forest!...and may i ask what do you mean by human?...like do i look like an alien?or you are alien?...she asked but suddenly someone came in front of her!...
Jin: he was joking y/n!...and Jungkook she got lost in the forest and it's not good to let her leave in the forest at this late night!.. specially when her phone is also dead!...hmm!..he is smart thank god!...
Jin: I'm smart but I'm handsome too aren't I?....he asked looking at y/n as she looked at him with wide eyes as jungkook saw her and chuckled!...

He looked at jin and said stop reading her mind and even if you did stop saying like that!..he said as jin nodded!....how tf you know what I'm thinking?....
Jk: he was just Guessing!...but why are you just walking around here?....he asked then y/n remember oh i need to see how much my phone charged so i can go back!....uhm!.. n-nothing!...she said as she went inside her room again!...jk: weird but anyways!...y/n went inside her room and see her phone but it wasn't even 1% charged!...wtf!...i mean how many hours will it take!!!...she was in her own world when she hears a knock on the door!...and saw jin standing there!....yeah?..come down eat something!..i mean it's not like you are going to stay here hungry so come!..he said and went from there!..

Should i eat?...what if they mixed something in It?..but!..she hears a sound from her stomach indicating her that she is hungry!....ok let's just go!!...she went down and saw 6 men are sitting there!...all of them look towards her as one of them came and stand in front of her with a smile on his face!....he is!..he is beautiful and handsome!...wtf y/n!.. focus!!..hi!..you are y/n right?..jin hyung told us about you!...btw I'm jimin!..nice to meet you!..he said with a smile as y/n smiled back at him!...come!..let me introduce them to you!....he said as i walked behind him!..as one of them stand and come towards me!...he is handsome too!...wtf everyone here is handsome anyways!... Hi I'm namjoon!...nice to meet you!...
Hi I'm hoseok!...you can call me hobi!...nice to meet you!...
They both introduce themselves as i look at the other one oh isn't he the one who was talking with me rudely!..and he is jungkook and he is jin ok ok!....

He is suga Hyung!...you met him earlier i guess!... jungkook said as i nodded my head!....so you all six live here together?
We aren't six we're seven there is one more!..you will meet him soon too!.. namjoon said as i just nodded and sit on the chair!...
Eat as much as you want and be comfortable!!....hobi said and gave me a smile!.....

                                  -

So y/n finally met the 6 boys!!...
Let's see what will happen next!..in the next part!