FINAL

Taehyung didn't think twice before stepping in the mansion...it was all dark...as they all come inside the door closed...they look around but no one... little they did Know that something is going on...they are here...y/n is here... it's not normal..they did it for a purpose... he walk further but no one..they tried their best to walk slowly without making any noises.. taehyung turned around and signals jungkook to find y/n.. jungkook went towards right side and hoseok went left...
Finally look who's here!!...a voice came from the front as they all looked up....his eyes were green...as he start walking closer now they are just in front of each other!!...
Where is y/n?!... taehyung asked angrily as his eyes turned red..I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!...he yelled and soon enough y/n hear him..

*Y/n pov*
I was just sitting here but then i listen a voice wait isn't this taehyung's voice..he is here- I'm happy but I'm scared what if something happens to him or any of them..ppls here are more stronger than them it was their whole ass plan to kill them and it became easier for them because of me..my stupidity..ken isn't here from the start nd i was finding him...it all happen because of me..i shouldn't have come here i should've told them..
Y/n are you here?..where are you?..i hear this voice as i stand i know who's voice is this... jungkook!..i went towards the door and tap on it..indicating him that I'm here I'm too afraid to say something!..the door opened revealing jungkook who is looking at me worriedly...

Are you ok?.. did they do something to you?...he asked checking me from top to bottom but i don't have time for this... they will kill him...tears were forming in my eyes i can't let him die...j-jungkook...why did you all come here!?...i said as he looked at me....coz we we were worried.. taehyung hyung didn't think more before go out and found you!! Why did you run y/n?..what was bothering you?...he asked as i just looked down... it's a long story I'll tell you later!...just come with me now!...she said as she hold his hand and take him out...

But ofcourse they were late... taehyung and james were fighting!...y/n know that werewolves are much more stronger than vampires even all of them knows...but right now the fight is totally opposite.. taehyung is winning!!....
Stop!.. stop you both!...y/n yelled as they both stopped and look at her..
Woah...are you going to save him? how?...
James said as taehyung punch him on the face...this time he looks scary so scary....
Both of them looks scary first this place there isn't any light except some candles...james eyes were all green nd taehyung's eyes were red....james hands and whole body started to turn into a werewolf?...i don't know it's just he now doesn't seem human!...same with tae!...he have fangs his eyes were red...both of them were actually growling madly!..

Suddenly we hear more noises...wait i guess we look around and saw many werewolves were there...shit!..what should I do!?... jungkook hold her hand as they made a circle...
Jungkook, jimin, namjoon,jin,hoseok,suga and y/n!...were together in a circle... taehyung is fighting with James...there are all werewolves around them!...as they all nodded they start fighting with each one of them..y/n was standing there in whole shock.. everything seems a dream to her now...it was scary but more she was afraid if something happens to taehyung or any of them...

Mia come here now!!!...james yelled as taehyung look at him in confusion..my eyes widened i turned around and saw mia with a silver knife...shit shit shit it can't be!...
James started to fight more with him...so he can divert his attention!..

*Flashback to the time when y/n was stuck here in a room*

Y/n was sitting there hugging her knees...as the door wide open revealing a woman..she look at her as mia gave her food....
Who are you?..who are they all?..what are you guys planning to do!!??....y/n yelled as mia looked at her...
Mia was in james team but somehow she feels bad for y/n!..i mean whatever james wanna do he will do with those vampires why he is dragging this poor human here...she don't even know anything!...mia sent and sit beside y/n..y/n backed off!..
Hey!.. I'm not going to hurt you!..relax! Mia said as y/n calm down a little!...w-what are you planning to do?...why that man wants taehyung here?....y/n asked as mia took a deep breath before speaking!

Just understand that they both are enemies who can't stand together on a same floor... I'm james's sister mia!...he wants to kill them!..he thinks that because of these vampires his older brother died!..we were three siblings lei, james and then me!...lei died in a fight!!..but he actually didn't die because of vampires he died because of my mom...she said as y/n looked at her in confusion!...what about your mom?...what do you mean!?..she asked as mia sighed!...no one knows but actually my mom is james and lei's step mother..queen of werewolves!... daughter of a vampire!.. anyways!...she started to get up but y/n hold her wrist!...what is james trying to do?..how he will kill him?.. y/n asked and mia look at her with worry face!...You really love him?...she asked as y/n just look at her blankly!...i do!..i guess!..y/n replied as mia laugh!...hm!..i see!..

He will kill him with silver knife!..i mean vampires can be killed by silver!...so yeah!..she said as y/n's eyes widened!...h-how can i s-save him?...she said as tears started to forming in her eyes!...
Even i don't know!..i can't help you much abt this!.. I'm sorry y/n!..mia said as she walked out of the room leaving that scared y/n!..
Y/n's heart started to break she can't even imagine!...she loves him that was final to her now!.. living with them from a long time she got attached to them and because of her stupidity she is here and they will also here soon!..

Flashback end!!!

Present!!!

Taehyung is fighting with James and other all of them are also fighting with other werewolves!...y/n can feel it!.. something is going to happen!...she saw mia coming here with a silver knife in her hands no one saw her as they were busy fighting!...no no no!..this can't be!..no!..y/n ran there as soon as possible and in the next moment everyone hear a yell as y/n was on the floor knife on her chest!..blood was coming from her mouth and even from her chest!.... everything stopped for a moment!... everyone stopped as they look at the body on the floor mia standing there with wide eyes...
Wait!...y/n-....

Y/N!!!!!.... taehyung yelled as he sit beside her and took her in his arms...james was just standing there...
All of them came towards him!..tears started to fall from his eyes...open your eyes y/n!... don't be like that!!!..open it!!...he tapped y/n's cheek multiple times...
Y/n!..stop this!..gett up fast!..suga said as all of them were standing there numb...
Y/n open her eyes little and look at them!....
He move her hand up as taehyung move his face closer to her...y/n put her hand on his cheek and smiled!...
I love you!..i really do!..i don't know when?... *Cough*.... how?!..but i do!...and all of you!....take care of yourselves!...she said as all of them were crying!...
I do!..i love you too!...a lot y/n!..he said and start crying y/n smiled...and it was worth it!!...you owe me!..she winked and smiled...y/n no!..pls!..he cried but y/n close her eyes...

I hope we meet again!..save those tears for the time!...the only thing that matters now is he is safe!..i saved him!..it was worth it!!..
I love him!...