CHAPTER 29

Without wasting time by my useless talks lets get into the story...FINALLY MY EXAMS ARE OVER!!! 

NEXT DAY JEONS CO:

Both Jungkook and Eunwoo reached the company building of Minho and were lead to Minho's cabin. Jungkook got picked up from college by eunwoo and came to the building to get some papers which was to be signed by Minho, so Minho entrusted it with Eunwoo who came with the baby bunny who was looking at everything in amazement and his eyes seeing the changes from last time he came here.

Both of them especially Jungkook didn't knew that a surprise was waiting for them here. 

Taehyung was inside the conference hall of the Jeons co. because Jaekyung called a meeting of a deal which included all businessmen of korea. And probably Taehyung too was invited. He was listening to Jaekyung's presentation when his eyes caught the sight of his boy. He was surprised to see the boy here but he composed himself and waited for the meeting to get over. 

The meeting was over and all the businessmen where having their chitchat but Taehyung passed the crowd and caught the sight of his bambi but his eyes sharpened on seeing the sight. 

There was Jeon Jungkook smiling all happily and playing with the some boy with whom he came to the hospital the other day. Both Jungkook and Eunwoo was laughing and teasing each other with something silly. They didn't knew a tiger was looking at them his fist curled and face stoic.

Jungkook was now skipping through different rooms there because duh it's his brother's company so he can. When he was suddenly pulled to a room. He was terrified because of the sudden action and looked up to find Taehyung Infront of him in the room, tae turned the lights on and faced Jungkook. He looked right into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook's face now brightened on seeing Taehyung. He smiled his angelic smile to his hyungie but pouted when Taehyung still didn't bless him with his boxy smile.

Taehyung placed both of his hands on Jungkook's shoulder and leaned forward, Jungkook's heart beat a 1000 times more. He bite his lips in nervousness. Taehyung uttered with his deep voice "Who was that boy there bunny". Jungkook muttered his voice like a whisper "It-it's Eunwooiee, he is my best friend since childhood". Taehyung tilted his head and leaned more closer now, his hands now on jungkook's petite waist. "Ah! really, I thought you gave that amazing smile of yours only with me. Don't smile like how you smile with me to anyone else" Taehyung said his lips near Jungkook's earlobe.

Jungkook was now more confused his knees too weak, he slowly replied back "Why? cant I smile like that, I always smile like that with everyone", Taehyung just mentally facepalmed. Gosh this is more hard to propose, he composed and slowly traced his hands on Jungkook's cheekbone and said "You can always smile with everyone, everyday but the kind of smile and shining in your eyes with me is something I don't wanna share bun. Because you are mine".

Jungkook pouted and said "But how am I yours?", Taehyung chuckled a bit and said by taking both of Jungkook's hands 

"Because, this Kim Taehyung loves Jeon Jungkook and want this bunny as his forever, as my husband, my other half. I know this isn't the confession you want. I don't have a rose or candle light dinner to propose you but I have love for you with all my heart. Which I can give you for all your lifetime, I don't know how to propose like how other lovers do. But I am a man of words and when I say I love you, I mean it and promise to be with you always till end of this life and next".

Jungkook's whole body system stopped working... He kept staring at taehyung for along time, he don't know what to reply. Ofcourse he know what love and all is. But The Kim Taehyung proposing him out of all people is.. he just don't know what to say. He knows he have a liking for a man more than a friend or brother but he didn't expect this so soon. He muttered a small "I-I , Hyung, I" when suddenly Taehyung pressed his hands and said

 "Ani, you don't need to accept my confession soon. You can think and tell, I don't need a sudden reply. I am ready to wait for my whole lifetime. Even if you don't love me that way, I am ready to let you go. Don't worry kookie, just take your time". 

Jungkook felt a relief when he heard Taehyung's words. He now love this man like hell. But yeah he needs some thinking. Both of them got out of the room and Jungkook went to Eunwoo who was waiting for him after waving a bye to Taehyung. Well about Taehyung he felt like a huge weight got lifted from his head after confessing. He feels so happy and lighthearted , he really needs to buy Yoongi some lamb skewers.

JEON'S HOME

Jungkook was lying on the bed and thinking about all just happened just today. Sure he loved the man, he had a crush on him on their first meeting and it grew to a more of a crush at some point of time. But he was insecure and scared to take their relationship to next level. Also, his brother, the mafia, their age everything was adding more to his problems on replying a yes to Taehyung. IT was then Eunwoo's voice that broke him out of his trance. He saw Eunwoo looking at him with a questioning look. Eunwoo came and sat beside him , a concern look on his eyes this time, seeing his bestie in conflict. 

"What happened Jungkookah? something is bothering you. You know your eunwooiee is always here with you to listen right?", Eunwoo said his hands patting Jungkook. Jungkook smiled at Eunwoo and asked "Eunwoo what would you reply to someone if they proposed to you, and you love him but cannot reply a yes because of many other things around you".

 Eunwoo chuckled at the baby of his who he knew has reached the point to get a lover and replied "If our heart always beats for that person, then I don't think anything else matters. Wait! so this boyfie of yours how is he? tell me broooo". Jungkook shyly smiled on mention of Taehyung as his boyfie and replied, a blush adorning his cheeks "He is a very nice person, he is a gentleman Eunwoo he told me to take time and reply and told me that he will wait for me to reply ".

 Eunwoo dramatically placed his hands on his chest and said in a whining tone "Yaaahh!! how do you find men like this. Gosh there is not a single soul in my college like this. I am not asking you who he is or what, but I can already tell. He is one of a kind. You better get that guy boyy". Jungkook laughed on Eunwoo's remark and replied a small yes and both of them slept. Jungkook already planning to what to do next.

If Taehyung don't know how to propose romantically, he better right?

💜💜💜