CHAPTER 46

So... where did I stop?? yeah Minho and kook

Minho and jungkook looked through each other's eyes. Jungkook knew what he wanted to do right now, so he opened his arms, sitting on the bed to his favorite person. Minho smiled warmly at him and ran to his little one, wrapped his arms around the younger, and scooped him in his hands. Minho ran his hands through his bun's hair, while tears were coming from his eyes. He really thought that yesterday he had lost his jungoo forever.

They stayed in the hug for a while and was sitting in the hospital bed, with Minho patting jungkook's raven soft curly hair, looking at his bunny who have grown so much, he had tears in his eyes, thinking about everything they had to go through their lives.

Jungkook just stared at his hyung with his cute doe eyes, he then whined and said "Hyungiee..you worry so much about me..look your jungoo is perfectly fine. I even handled a gun just like how you taught, I'm doing great right hyungie?"

Minho, gave jungkook a glare and said "that's not a joke koo, I honestly was scared to death that time, I really thought, I-I would lose you, a-and you would leave me." Minho's head was hung low, 

Jungkook sighed and moved closer to his hyungie , wrapped his little hands around Minho's waist, layed close to his chest and said "Me too hyungie.. I never thought jaekyung hyung would... also me being an orphan ..I thought over it and then I didn't want to fall for that person's trap, I know, though I am not your real brother, I am just an orphan but I know you have only seen me as your own brother, I trust you more than anyone else hyungie..B-But please tell me I am your only little one right..?" jungkook fiddled with Minho's suit sleeve, his face with a pout.

Minho chuckled and pulled jungkook closer to him and said "you are the only little one for me koo, my jungoo, my precious. You are not adopted, nor orphan , you are jeon jungkook, my one and only brother for whom I can give evrything okay. And also, yeah baby you did great with that gun over there. Hyungie is damn proud of you?" Jungkook giggled at that and again went back snuggling close to his hyung. 

Jungkook then later asked with a small voice "what about jaekyung hyung, his cremation is over?" Minho sighed at the question and said "no.. it's tomorrow. He is in a better place now. " 

Jungkook hummed and then again asked "Hyungie.. have you seen Tae hyungie?" Minho smiled at him and said "yeah, he might be waiting for you outside" Jungkook looked at his hyungie in shock, was he really his hyungie, he expected him to be angry but here he was smiling.

 Minho understood his baby's dilemma and said "Koo, I have thought about it and I have already experienced how much Taehyung loves you, I could see it in his eyes, So yeah.. you two have fun" Jungkook smiled widely at that and hugged his brother tight and hard, while Minho chuckled at his excited bunny.

Minho put jungkook down from him and opened the door to find Taehyung already there, Taehyung barged in and smiled wide seeing his bun. Minho had a fond look on his face, seeing his brother all so happy.

 He then turned back before going out and said " Yah, just because I gave permission to date doesn't mean you can do anything with him Kim Taehyung, I have got my eyes on you. Remember that idiot" Taehyung and jungkook laughed at that and continued in their world of gigglings, sweetness, and playfulness.

Minho went to his home and came back after freshening up, he was walking through the hospital corridors in the evening time, when he saw his seokie treating some kids there. The kids were very happy talking and chatting with their favourite doctor. Finally when hobi was done checking them, he gave some chocolates seeing which the kids were happy and ran way giggling and telling each other how their sunshine doctor was soo good.

Hosoek stood up from the chair and saw Minho looking from outside with a gaze on him, he blushed and went to Minho. Hoseok was gawking at Minho from inside, the scent of the dior musk that Minho uses just after his bath was his favourite of all smell. 

If he was alone her he would close his eyes and smell it with no care. But he controlled himself and said "uhmm,so shall we move" Minho smiled at him and showed a hand gesturing him to move first.

 Both of them laughed and walked through the corridors, both of them hasn't spoken anything, since it was getting almost dark like 6pm. There wasn't much people there. Hoseok then decided to break the silence and said "So, how's everything?" 

Minho was taken aback by the question but he answered "Yeah.. everything is fine now, it's Jaekyung's cremation tomorrow and also Jungoo and Taehyung too are happy and yeah tha'ts all"

 Hoseok hummed but stopped walking and said turning to Minho "So, what about you?" Minho gave a confused look and asked "Me? what about me?" Hoseok sighed and said "I asked, what about your love life, don't you want someone like jungkook got?" 

Minho sighed at that and said "Nah, I have only loved one person in that way, and let it stay like that forever, though for that person it might not be like that"

Hoseok was now having a tinge of anger in his helpless situation, even after all these years, trying to forget his Minho he had never succeeded in that. And when he gave the permission for Minho to court him once again, he was again over the moon. he knows, Minho won't do what he did in the past again.

 But he just decided to play hard to get and now Minho thinks he don't have feelings for him. Hoseok let out an "Aaaaaarghhh" and then turned to Minho who was hella confused. 

Hoseok didn't think twice before grabbing Minho by his shirt and smelling by the side of his neck and said "If I didn't love you, then why would my mind go feral with this goddamn musky smell of yours. Jeon Minho gosh I love you, is that so hard for you to understand. I .." 

Before hoseok could complete Minho had already landed his lips on hoseok's. Hosoek returned the kiss with equal passion, it was not their first kiss but it felt like one, Minho had never touched any lip all these years, and now exploring his seokie's beautiful heart lips want him to have more. They kissed and kissed in the hospital corridor, the flies under the ceiling lamp there the only witnesses....

💜💜💜