CHAPTER 55

One day, while the taekook couple were talking on phone, Taehyung mentioned about a business party going to be held in the weekend and he wanted the younger to accompany him, even though he is aware of the fact that jungkook isn't a party type of person, still he wanted to ask if just for this time he could accompany him as his date. Because all these years, Taehyung used to go alone with yoongi as his subordinate, but now he just want other people to know that he has a boyfriend. 

Jungkook hesitated at first, but later he thought to break from his shell for at least once, for his hyungie's as well as his own happiness. So, now he is getting ready for that, and his hobi hyung is there helping him with the makeup and dressing. 

"Ah! just this final touch up and then yeah, you are all set. Gosh I can't wait to see how flabbergasted Tae would be when he see you with makeup too. You know right how much that idiot is already whipped for you, hmm?" Hoseok said while doing some makeup touchups on kook's face.

"Yah! seokie don't put too much on my jungoo okay, he's naturally beautiful. And I don't want that idiot Taehyung to do something else on my baby after seeing him with more beauty" Minho exclaimed standing by the door of kook's room. Hearing his husband's remarks hoseok turned back and said "Yeah yeah I know, jungkookie is cute the way he is, but you know minhoyaa this is a big event and I want my baby to be the spotlight okay! and yeah don't interrupt in between. You go out". 

Jungkook laughed at his brothers and looked at the mirror feeling giddy inside because of how beautiful he looked, and how would Taehyung react when he will see him.

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook beside his car, eagerly waiting to see his loved one when his breath got struck in his throat because damn,.. he wish he could marry this guy right now. He was awestruck by his koo's beauty, but got knocked out of his senses when minho tapped him on his shoulder and said "Better bring him before 9 pm and yeah don't dare to do anything with my bun okay!" Taehyung awkwardly smiled and replied a 'yeah' and went to hold jungkook's hands.

 He was awestruck by his koo's beauty, but got knocked out of his senses when minho tapped him on his shoulder and said "Better bring him before 9 pm and yeah don't dare to do anything with my bun okay!" Taehyung awkwardly smiled and replied a 'ye...

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and also he was stuck by how  beautiful Taehyung too looked in his suit. He felt so lucky to have this guy as his lover and wanted to forever be his only one. Jungkook blushed at Taehyung's stare and both of them got in the car.

While inside the car, Taehyung held Jungkook's hands softly, and caressed it while driving and said "You look beautiful bun, that right now I just want both of us to get married. Ha! anyway we still have time for that, so let's wait, isn't it " Jungkook chuckled at Taehyung's words and said "You also looks handsome hyung, that I want us to last forever" Taehyung smiled to himself and continued driving, he didn't need to answer that, ofcourse they are going to last forever and ever.

Both of them reached the hotel where the party was being held and both Taehyung and Jungkook got inside, with their hands interlocked and Taehyung could sense his lover's nervousness but he assured him that he is there and no one will do anything to him. Jungkook had never been to such a big event before but this time he wants to do this. 

Inside the hall all eyes were on taekook, every single human being was staring at them in aww, it's their first time seeing the rumoured couple together, and that confirmed the rumours were true. During the party, Taehyung and Jungkook were talking with their business partners, dealers and friends and jungkook being the foodie was having his treat of desserts in between.

It was then a woman, the same age as of Taehyung came and greeted the couple. Taehyung's face changed on seeing the lady, and jungkook could see that. He looked back and forth between the woman and Taehyung like a clueless person. The woman looked very elite and rich due to her dressing and Jungkook intervened between them saying a hi in return to her not to sound rude.

The woman smiled at him and said "Ah! annyeong Jungkookshi , you might not know me right. Sorry my bad, the name is Han Seri, and my husband over there is the ceo of the Law firm Shinhan. I also runs my own dressing company and by chance if you are interested then please visit us. And yeah, Taehyungshi right here knows me well, we were in college together" Jungkook nodded at her with a pleasant face and said "Sure, Serissi, but Tae hyung didn't told me uh" Jungkook looked back to find Taehyung staring at the woman with a blank face.

Jungkook could sense something wrong with these two, so he made an excuse and nicely moved away from there, he felt like there was something to talk over between the two, so he decided to give the space.

Taehyung was shook from his thoughts when Jungkook moved away and was about to follow him when Seri held his hand stopping him from moving further.

Taehyung looked back at her with a questioning look and she said, her eyes downcast "Taehyung please".

Being the gentleman he is, Taehyung agreed to her and moved away from the crowd there. Taehyung immediately asked her as soon as they were away from there "What do you want now, Seri I don't have much time and Jungkook is alone" Seri nodded her head in understanding and said "Yeah, I know. First of all I am really sorry Taehyungshi" Taehyung looked at her in a shocked expression because he never thought Seri was someone who would apologize she has always been that hot headed girl in college, was always behind him and when he accepted her because he didn't had other choice she broke up with him later after knowing he was an orphan.

Still not able to believe it Taehyung simply replied a 'hmm" before Seri continued "I know, I have broken our relationship in past in a very dreadful way and I regret each and every words of mine. You now right, being born in a rich family, having everything and anything on demand ofcourse turned me to an arrogant person and I didn't deserve to be your lover back then and I know you didn't accept my proposal because you loved me but you felt bad for me. And even then it was so awful from my side to break our relationship just because you were adopted and call you names. But over time, as I grew up I understood that I was such an insecure person back then and I took it on everyone around me, including you. Even after getting married by my parent's suggestion to Shinhan I still couldn't forgive myself for what I have done to you, and the words I said. Seeing my weird behaviours it was Shinhan who suggested me to talk to you and ask for forgiveness even though I know I don't deserve it"

Taehyung looked at the girl weeping silently in front of him and wiped her tears with a handkerchief. He held her hands and said "I forgive you Seri, and the realisation of you that what you have done is the biggest thing you could do. I don't hate you or loathe you Seri for that, I knew from the start that you were insecure of you being not enough for me, and afterall we didn't dated out of love right, so it was okay for me. But yeah that made me sad for the reason that I was an orphan, but you know now I am the happiest in the world, I have people wh love me , people who are rooting for me. And I am happy that you also found a person who trust in you. So, no need to be sad anymore and cheerup okay"

Seri smiled through her tears and said "Yeah, you are true. Jungkook is such an understanding and healthy lover for you, in one word the perfect" Taehyung smiled at her and lead her to the party hall.

He smiled at Seri, who smiled at him back.

On turning he saw Jungkook standing there with a proud smile. Taehyung cam ena dhugged him tight, he now knew love comes in the right time from the right person. Jungkook patted his hair and asked "Happy?" to which Taehyung replied "Very much"

Seri's husband Shinhan lead her through outside the hall and asked "Happy now" to which she side hugged him and said "very much".

"To err is to forgive, and to forgive is divine"

💜💜💜