YOU'RE A JINX!

"YOU'RE A JINX!!!MILO WAS RIGHT!" vi screamed in Powders face. Vi stared deep into Powder's eyes with disappointed eyes and then she walked away. Powder begged for forgiveness: "Please ...im sorry! Violet please dont leave! P-please"

I saw everything.
"JUmp! COMe on! YoOu lEft ThEM!"
SHUT THE F UP!
GOD

A man with scars abot the left eye side came to powder. Powder jumped into his arm.The Man asked her why she's lying on the floor. "She left me. My sister ... no she is NOT my sister anymore!"
His left hand is on her right shoulder.

NO
I MESSED UP

I jumped down the Balcony, sprouts and the small canopy.
Suddenly a hand grabbed me from behind and everything went black before my eyes.

Silence.

Siren.

I felt my body tremble. My heart racing and the way my blood ran through every vein.

"WHA-!"

I was startled, my heart was racing. I looked around and tried to get up. I succeeded ... but i fell to my knees.
"Be careful. You have to rest for a while."said something to me. I couldn't identify what it was.
"Where am i? And who are you?"

"I see you have a lot questions and i have the answer but get on your feet first then let's talk."

I stand up and picked the thing or what its was up.
I stared him into his eyes.
I had observed that from Vi.

"Okay little girl i know youre really upset.But let me sort one thing out. You can trust me. "

"gO TrUstE HiM! HE WILl lEaVe you!"

GOD
I dropped it and closed my ears with my hands.

Argh all the voices
Shut the f up

That was the day when I was separated from my "family" and became an enforcer.