Past

How you can read the title it is the past of Y / N.

Before Y / N came to Vander, she/he/they had loving but poor parents. They lived together and did not have to starve, but they lived in the underworld.
Y / N's father was often involved in arguments and watched her father get beaten up in front of their eyes. One day there was a terrible battle between the upper and the underworld.
Y / N saw both parents shot. Vander came from behind and killed the man in charge. That was when Vander recorded Y / N.
.
Y/N was half a year younger than Powder and was very impressed with Vi.
Y / N wasn't gifted, no matter how much he/she/they trained, she didn't succeed.
But she didn't show it outside. everyone thought they just didn't feel like it.
At least Y / N thought that the others didn't notice that shes not gifted.
But that was just a thought.
Everyone knew it, but they took it that way.
Vander told the elderly to be considerate.
On Powder and Y / N.
But the difference between the two was that Powder tried again and again and never gave up hope, but Y / N had no more hope.

Y / N never came to me with orders because he/she/they knew he/she/they was just in the way.
Y / N also admired Powder, because she always fought so she could come to me even when everyone except Vi said no.

While the others were wading on the job, Y / N was sitting at the bar at Vander's and they were talking and laughing.

Until there was trouble with the overworld.
Vi was imprisoned for her own protection
Vander was taken by Silco
(3 Fole or 2 I'm not sure)
Ekko freed Vi and sir all but Powder and Y / N shouldn't go with them. For powder broke a world together but Y / N qat it used to and comforted powder.

but powder tore out and tried to help them with her unusual blue stone. Ultimately, she saved Vander and Vi but it turned out that Vander was poisoned. Luckily he saved Vi from the impact.

Y / N followed Powder at a distance all the time.
For the first time Y / N could have helped Y / N just had to raise her hand  but she / he / they just watched frozen and with an ice-cold look.
Y / N didn't felt anything.
Y / N didn't add anything .
y / n saw Vi hitting Powder and leaving. Finally she came back to herself and felt something again and immediately jumped from the sachet onto the pipe but then she took a hand from behind.

Since then, Y / N has belonged to the upper world.