Vi

Caitlyn's mother walked in and gave us a confused look.

She saw your wounds and ran to me. Sometimes she treated you like her own child. However, you have never seen her as caring as she is now. But then she noticed Vi and Caitlyn had to explain everything first...

time skip

You just lay in bed and could hardly move. VI took this chance and wanted to talk to you alone. Caitlyn understood that and left- since VI and she wanted to talk to the Supreme Council afterwards.
So Y/N was alone with Vi.

Vi came closer to you and now she stared deep into your eyes. You blushed and quickly looked away until she grabbed your chin with her finger and slid it to her face. You didn't want to move and you couldn't because of the pain.

will she kiss me

As before?

...

Suddenly her gaze became hurtful and she pressed into your wounds.

''AHH FCK IT- ahh-.. pl-ease stop! ''

You tried to break free but it was no use.

''WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY ARE YOU HURT? WHY ARE YOU SO DISRESPECTIVE ON YOURSELF?!...'' You slaped her face.
Now Vi' eyes get wet and she lost her force so the wounds didn't hurt that bad anymore.

''Do you really think I chose all this? You think I've been choosing that tingle on my neck for years? You think i c#t myself for to being told that im disrespectiv to myself?Are you fucking thinking? i... i.. thought you were dead... starved...or smth else ''
Vi looked to wounds:'' im sorry that i couldn't protect you are you still lov- like me?''
''ofc I do, I would die for you.. I would live for you (living is harder than dying)''
You both looked down until Vi got up and left.
''Vi- no please Violent dont go- please dont leave me'' you started crying.
LoOK ShE LEFT AGAIn Like ShE diD WiTh POwDER
You just sitting there crying and ignoring the so fck loud voices in your head, beside you, and infront of you.