•chapter 8•

a/n: hi here's another chapter enjoy 😁

--

Louis awoke with a small yawn and content sigh, he felt a little better after his nap. Louis frowned when he looked to the other side of the bed and didn't see Harry there. He slowly got out of Harry's bed, stretching in the process, and made his way downstairs.

Louis' small feet padded down the steps until he reached the living room, where he sees the curly-headed lad sitting on the couch. Louis walked to the couch and sat down next to Harry, making him jump about an inch of the couch.

"Jesus, Lou. You scared the piss out of me." Harry puts a hand on his heart while the other was fanning himself. Louis giggled, because wow Harry was over dramatic.

"Sorry," Louis giggled some more. "I just woke up and I came to look for you."

Harry smiled slightly at that, the thought of Louis looking for him made his heart swell.

"Well, you found me," Harry chuckled. "Now that you're awake what would you like to do?"

Louis shrugged. "Do you have Netflix?" Harry nodded,

"Of course, who doesn't?"

Louis shrugged again, giggling [he can't ever stop giggling around Harry, can he?]. He turned to look at Harry; tilting his head to the side slightly, "What do you want to watch?"

This time Harry shrugged [sn: so much shrugging idk why], "Whatever you want to watch, darling. I don't really care." Louis blushed at the word 'darling', but tried to hide it by covering his cheeks. Harry cooed softly at him nonetheless.

Louis picked up the remote that was sitting on the coffee table in front of them. He went to Netflix, picking out one of his favorite shows, 'Orange Is The New Black'.

The two boys sat snuggled up on the couch as they both laughed at the crazy show.

[sn: I love oitnb ok]
[aND SEASON 3 IS OUT OMG]
--

They were halfway into the fifth episode when Harry turns to face Louis.

"Hey, Lou.. Have you ever been to a club before..?"

Louis furrowed his eyebrows, "No, why?"

Harry blushed, "Because I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to one with me? Like on another date?"

Louis grinned and grabbed Harry's still blushing cheeks, "Aw, Harreh!" [sn: I cri the x-factor days were the best] "Of course I'll go! I'd love to have my first club experience with you."

Harry blushed a darker shade of red, "I hope you have fun, babes. I want your first clubbing experience to be the best."

Louis smiled and kissed his cheek. "We'll have the best time, Haz. I just know it!"

Well, that's what Louis thought at least.

--

HELLO HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER BC THIS HAS 4.41K READS I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEALING WITH MY SLOW UPDATES AND MY SHIT WRITING

ALSO IM SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT ILL TRY TO MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER LONGER!!

but anyways, what do yall think is gonna happen at the club??? ;)))))

until the next update lovelies,
Dekayla 💓