•chapter 9•

"Lou! Are you ready yet?" Harry called from downstairs. It was 11 pm, the two should be leaving soon.

"Yeah! I'm coming down now!" He heard from upstairs. Then he heard the clicks coming from the stairs. Harry turned his head a his jaw hit the ground.

Louis looked amazing. Tight fit top and long, flowing skirt. He walked up to Louis and wrapped an arm around his waist. "You look stunning, baby. Let's go, yeah?"

Louis giggled quietly. "Yeah, let's go."

-
Once they got into the club everything was a blur for Louis. All he remembers was drowning six shots in a row and watching Harry drown two. They danced, Louis grinding up against Harry to the beat of the music. It was all going smooth until Harry left Louis alone on the dance floor. The small boy was still swaying his hips to the music, until he got pulled back onto someone's crotch roughly. Louis jumped and looked back, surprised and scared when he sees some random man groping his ass. He whimpered and tried to pull away, but couldn't get out of the mans grip. Louis could feel the tough skin of the man's fingers run up his thighs and under his dress. Tears were making their way down his cheeks. He's basically being raped in the middle of the dance floor and Harry is nowhere to be seen. Louis cries out in pain as there was a hard slap to his bum. He hears the man mumbling obscene things behind him. Louis finally gets up the strength to kick behind him, hitting the man straight in the groin. He cursed loudly and dropped to the ground. Louis hopped over him and ran to the bar as fast as he could with heels on. He saw Harry, about to thank the bartender and screamed with happiness. Louis took the drinks out of a stunned Harry's hand and pulled him out of the club.

"Louis? Louis! What's wrong? What happened? Why is your makeup runny?" Harry asked all in one breath. They had stopped running because Louis was limping, from the heels and because the kick had an affect on his foot too.

Louis breathed out a shaky sigh. "I-I'll tell you when we get to your house.."

Harry nodded, not wanting to push Louis. They got into the car and drove back to Harry's house in silence.
;;

HI HI I FINALLY UPDATED SO HERE'S CHAPTER 9 I HOPE YOU LIKE!!!

I don't have anything to say except check out my other books because I updated all those as well, and vote for my book slut for the bromance awards!! I was nominated and in the running ((even tho No Homo is probably gonna win)) still leave a vote because it makes me feel like my stories are liked :)) it's over on kingsinbands if you wanna check it out!

Anyways, until the next update,

All the love,

Dekayla ☺️😌✨💖💜