•character answers!!!•

Hey guys here are the character answers!! I'll be interviewing them so I will address myself as 'me' :) let's do itttt

-
me: hello everybody, welcome to the character ask and answer! you guys had some questions for the characters and they are going to answer. The way that this will go is that I'll ask them the questions by username. Like one load of questions will be from @ _______ and they will all be answered! is everyone ready?

louis: yeah, let's gooo

harry: yep yep

eleanor: I bet I don't even have questions but I'm ready

perrie: let's do thissss

gemma: I'm ready I'm ready

harry: gem you're not spongebob

niall: let's do this craic

louis: what is a craic

liam: woop woop I'm ready

michael: I'm ready as well I guess

the dunderheads & zayn: whatever

me: ...right, anyway this first question is from mister- and it's for louis! it says "you're flawless. what's your secret?"

louis: I guess you could say I was just - *flips hair* born this way

zayn: pipe down, you're not Lady Gaga

louis: you're just jealous *flips hair again*

zayn: *mutters in annoyance*

me: oK, NEXT LOAD OF QUESTIONS IS FROM @deesarinebean and the first one is to louis! it says "I like you just the way you are and I'm sure Harry does too. Why would you want to change that?"

louis: I'm aware that Harry likes me the way I am, he likes me as a boy and I know he'll like me as a girl too because I know he likes me for me and I never want that to change

me: Harry? Anything you want to say?

harry: I agree with everything louis has said, I like louis for louis and I wouldn't want it any other way *smiles*

me: aw, so sweet. next question is also for louis and it says, "Where is your pull out game?"

louis: I don't have a pull out game, my tightness game is pretty strong though.

harry: o_0

me: louis, you're going to kill harry if you keep saying stuff like that

me: anywho, next one is for harry and it says "How do you feel about Louis? How do you feel about his crossdressing? Does your feeling about his choice of clothes alter your feelings about him?

harry: wow, complex questions. I love louis, a lot. Him crossdressing doesn't phase me, he wears what he wants to wear.. He looks amazing so it's a win-win. Nothing will alter my feelings for him, I love him, I really do.

louis: aweee, harry! you're too sweet to me *blushes*

me: that's beautiful, harry.

me: this question's for zayn, "You fake af. And you're not tough. Are you gay? And do you like louis? I don't blame you for liking him if you do... He's really cute and lovable but that doesn't mean you need to beat him up."

zayn: no comment.

louis: i like this girl, let's be friends.

me: next question is to eleanor and it says "how do you feel? YOU ARE NOT THE MOTHER"