•Prologue•

a/n: hello guyssss !! This is my new fic and I'm so glad I'm finally starting it :D

First off, the lovely picture from the cover was made by the outstanding karukara on tumblr, ilysm Kara <3

I would like to address that this story is highly boyxboy and some girlxgirl so..yeah

I'm so sorry if my writing is shit, I'm a bit rusty on writing fanfics lol.

tHIS NOTE IS TO LONG LMAO

(Last thing, WHO IS EXCITED ABOUT THE SMG VIDEO?!?! I AM)

But anyways, onto the prologue..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Louis! Come on child or you're going to be late for school!" Louis sighed as he heard his mum yell up the stairs. It was time for another day at the hell hole. Sighing a second time, Louis throws the covers off of himself and trots to his bathroom that was attached to his frilly pink bedroom.

He starts the shower and strips himself of his purple boy shorts(ya know, those things kinda like spandex)and his yellow t-shirt, then steps into the steamy shower. He washes himself and cringes when he has to touch his private area. You see, Louis is not your typical boy.

Meaning he likes girly things.

Yes, I know what you're thinking:

"Why the hell does he like girly things?!"

Well, Louis wants to be a girl. He feels as though he is trapped inside the wrong body. For crying out loud, Louis doesn't want a penis, he wants boobs and a vagina.

He's young,16 actually. His mother is supporting him one hundred percent, but she still thinks that it's a phase he's going through.

Yeah, a phase that's been happening for over five years.

Louis sighs once more as he steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around his body(the girl way) and walks out of the bathroom and straight to his walk-in closet.

"Hm, what to wear today?" Louis asks himself while he shuffles through his clothes rack. He makes a little "aha!" noise as he finds his favorite acid wash skinny jeans and a light purple blouse. He slipped the outfit on(also throwing on a pair of lace panties) he grabbed his light pink book bag and ran down the stairs, almost tripping a few times.

Louis stumbled into the kitchen, kissing his mum on the cheek with a quick "hi mum, bye mum!I love you!" Before his mum; Jay could get a word in. Louis jogs to the front door puts on his scuffed up black converse, and heads out the door just in time to get onto the bus.

Louis looks out of the bus window, the outside passing by quickly, he sighed again before closing his eyes.

Time for another day in hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I continue?

If you like it, pls vote and share and all that shit

ilysm ~ Dekayla <3