•chapter 5•

HELLO IM BACK UPDATING HOO RAH THANK JESUS GOD AND MOTHER MARY BC I AM BACK BABY

a/n::: k,, sorry for that😂 I'm just so glad to be back!

Sorry; again bc that cliff hanger I left you off with for SO LONG but I was busy with school and shit,, plus the raging case of writers block lmao

(((Side note: the outfit Louis wears 😍)))

Another thing !!! I'm planning another story and I might start it while this story is going on, so I won't like abandon this story but ya know xD

I'm going to make a schedule like when I'll update what book and when so yeah!

I'm so happy I'm updating again, I missed writing this sosososososo much :DD

ANYWAYS,,,, enough of my talking here is the next part:::
-----------
Louis awoke in his room the next day, sweating still with fear. He quickly sat up only to groan in pain because his head was pounding so hard. He could barely remember anything that happened. The only thing he can picture is Zayn and his friends towering over him; laughing and taunting him for the way he dressed.

"Finally, you're awake! How are you feeling?"

Louis jumped a little when he heard a voice in his room. He looked over to his left side to see Harry, sitting there with a bruised cheek and bleeding lip. Louis gasped and scooted closer to Harry; grabbing his face.

"Oh my goodness, Harry what happened? are you alright?"

Harry chuckled then hissed because of the stinging pain in his face. "I'm fine, babe. Really don't worry about me"

Louis' heart fluttered a bit because Harry just called him babe. Louis could just jump around and dance and squeal right now, but he thinks he should focus on the topic at hand, which is Harry's busted face.

"No, Harry. You're not okay! What did Zayn do?" Louis questioned.

"He didn't really do much, all he did was call me a 'bitch ass faggot' and punch me." Harry shrugs.

"Well, did you punch back?" Louis couldn't help but ask, he's the type to gossip and be nosy.

"Of fucking course I did. I punched him, kicked him, and threw him against the lockers. I wanted him to feel the pain that you felt, but worse." Harry's cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

Louis grinned "Aw, Harry you didn't have to do that, but I'm glad you did" Harry looks up at him at grins back.

They stare at each other for at least five minutes before Harry coughs awkwardly before saying,

"Um, Louis, like I was wondering if you wanted to, like go to the cinema with me tonight? I know it's sudden but-"

"Yes, Harry I'll go" Louis giggled.

"-I mean you don't have to go, like I understand-" Harry ignored Louis and continued to ramble.

"Harry! I said I'll go, calm down"

Harry abruptly stopped rambling and looked at Louis. "what? you'll go?"

Louis laughed and replied "yes, Harry"

Harry smiled, his dimples showing. "Wow, I'm glad you actually said yes"

"Why would I ever say no?" Louis wouldn't ever say no to a hunk like Harry.

Harry sighed and shrugged "I don't know, I'm not cool enough. I'm just a dork."

Louis rested his hand on Harry's thigh.

"Well then, if you're a dork then I'm a dork. we'll be dorks together"

Harry smiled again. All he can ever do when he's around Louis is smile.