•chapter 2•

A/n: man how in the hell has like 34 people already seen this?? Idek 😂

Um, yeah here's another chapter !

(I'm lazy and I don't want to edit but I probably will anyways so)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

It was the weekend. That meant that Louis could hangout with Harry.

It was about noon and Louis was sitting on his bed, which had red and pink sheets and a bunch of stuffed animals on it.

He took out his phone(a white iPhone 5s with a glittery purple case) and decided to text Harry.

The text read:

"Hi Harry, do ya wanna hang out later? Maybe at the park or something? x"

He waited for a moment before sending it; thinking whether or not he should keep the 'x' there. He kept it and clicked the send button and waited.

Louis didn't have to wait for so long because within minutes Harry texted back

It says:

"Sure,babe:D why don't we hang at my house? If that's ok with you xx"

Louis did a little squeak because Harry added two x's instead of one.

He rushes over to his closet to pick out something nice.

He settles on a red star-printed flannel, a white tank top under that, his blue high waisted jeans, and his beat up white vans.

After he gets his clothes on, he goes over to his vanity and applies a light coat of mascara and some clear lipgloss. He runs his fingers through his short pixie haircut.

He jumps up and grabs his phone, seeing another text from Harry saying that he is outside in his car.

Louis hops down the stairs and waves to his mum before he's out the door and into Harry's car.

"Hi Louis" Louis turns his head to see the little dorky grin on Harry's face.

"Hey Harry"

Harry's grin grew wider, then he pulled out of the driveway of Louis' house.

"To my house, then?" Harry turns to look at Louis.

"To your House"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Harry, you're such a dork" Louis giggles as he watches Harry dance while he makes sandwiches.

Harry stopped dancing and looked at Louis; pouting

"Heyyyyy, I'm no dork"

Louis just laughed "ok, Harry. Ok"

Harry Laughed and finished making their sandwiches. They both walked to the dining room table and sat.

Louis scrolling through Instagram.

Harry just eating his sandwich.

"Hey, Lou..?"

Louis looked up from his phone. "Yeah?"

Harry smirked at him."You wanna stay over?"

Louis gaped at him.

Is he serious right now?

Louis stutters his answer. "Um, y-yeah sure"

Harry was smiling so big, Louis didn't even know you could smile that big.

"Yes!! It's been forever since I had a sleep over with one of my friends!"

Friend? Is Harry implying that Louis is his friend?

Oh.

Louis pouted suddenly "I have no pajamas though"

Harry stopped whatever he was doing to turn and look at Louis. "No, worries babe. You can wear one of my shirts or something."

Louis was shocked.

"O-oh, ok"

This was gonna be one hell of a night.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Be sure to do the voting and commenting and sharing and stuff!

ily all ~ Dekayla <3