Trust

After few days,

Vaibhav's mom jyoti Kapoor returned home.

JK : haseena... Haseena (loudly)

HM : ohh mom.. you are back
(said while coming downstairs)

JK : yes.. are you okay

HM : very very okay
(Said smiling and hugged her)

JK : the marks on your body does not match with your "very Very ok"

Haseena bowed her head down

JK ; beta.. kitni baar kaha hai meri chinta mat karo I will be fine without you also... Just leave him... I can't see you like this just leave him
(Teary eyes)

HM : I know but I can't take risk mom... There is nobody left in my family...and when I call you mom I really mean it. I am not going anywhere leaving you alone in this hell

JK : just go haseena... I'll manage everything.... I really feel very guilty that you have to handle all this just because of me
(Said pleading)

HM : No mom You don't have to feel guilty, shayad humari kismat me yahi likha hai... Leave all this come I'll serve you the food

At night 11pm

Vaibhav came home fully drunk, haseena opens the door and got a shock. As when he is normal its very difficult to handle him but now he is drunk.... What he will do now?

VK : hey darling...
(Said loudly while coming inside)

HM : shhh.... Don't make noise mom is sleeping in her room (whispered)

VK : but I want to make noise... I want to dance turn on the music

HM : okay.. come upstairs we will dance there (convincing him)

With very difficulties she take him upstairs in their room and make him sit on the couch.

VK : turn on the music you bitch
(Shouted)

HM : I think you need to sleep now

VK : jitna kaha jaye utna karo... Turn on the music (Angrily)

Haseena turns on a soothing music

Vaibhav goes to haseena and ask gor her hand, pretending to be a gentleman. When haseena didn't gave him her hand he pulled her towards him by holding her arm.

HM : I know you very well... So don't pretend to be a gentleman

Vaibhav turned her around, her back colloids with his chest and he hold her from her tummy.

VK : I love you haseena

HM : no... You don't (smiled)

VK : but I want to love you tonight...

He pushed her to the wall, haseena was startled by his sudden action then he started kissing her neck from back.
He turned her around and again started kissing her neck while holding her one hand beside her head.

HM : vaibhav... Stop it... I said stop it vaibhav

But he don't want to listen her

Haseena holds his face with her hands to stop him and said.

HM : do anything you wanna do but please not this.. I'm no...

He didn't let her complete and slammed his lips on her.
He was very roughly chewing her lips. She tries to push him but he grabbed both her hands behind her back.
He broke the kiss after sometime and said

VK : don't stop me haseena...I really want you right now
(Breathing heavily)

HM : no... You can't do this
(Scared)

VK : Shut up... I am not asking for your permission (angrily)

HM : you have to ask vaibhav... I'm not ready for all this.. atleast not now
(Sai in a obvious tone)

VK : I don't care about it... I'm ready and that's enough for me
(Rudely)

He again started kissing her neck roughly haseena don't know what to do now. Suddenly her gaze fell on the vase which was on the table just beside them. She pushed vaibhav hardly causes him to fall on ground. He stood up and again moves towards her, She picked up the vase and hit his head.

VK : aahhh....

Haseena ran out of the room and close the room from outside.

She went downstairs on the couch and lay down there. She heard vaibhav was shouting her name very angrily and knocking the door but she ignored it. She knows very well that if he remembered this incident till tomorrow then she will be in a big problem, but she thanked god to save her right now.

HM : I wish I never loved you vaibhav... You are right I'm a stupid to marry with a monster like you... If trusting people so easily is a stupidity then yes I am a stupid...

She closed her eyes

Flashback

HM : wow vaibhav you are so sweet...
(Happily)

VK : it's nothing my love... Bss ek baar shaadi ho jaye.. arre rani bana ke rakhunga tumhe

Flashback ends

HM : Everything was a lie... A trap. You never loved me vaibhav, and how easily I fell for you. I trust you blindly but you.....you proved me blind.

A tear fell down from her eye.

~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~×~

It really hurts when somebody break your trust specially the one whom you gave your everything. Can't explain you how it actually feels like but it's like someone pulled out your soul from your body and you're just wandering lifelessly... aimlessly... hopelessly... When there is no aim no hope in your life then what come first in your mind?... yeah suicide... suicide might be the only way possible to get out of all this but you have to think about your other family members too and also it needs too much courage to take your own life.
After thinking all of them you find a best way to just let the life go on.....