Under arrested

KS : anu bhaiya we've surrounded his house from all sides should we come inside?

AS : yes (slowly)

Karishma with the force entered in the house. They banged inside the house. Vaibhav was shocked.

KS : hands up.. and keep the gun down
(Pointing gun on him)

VK : do you think I will??

KS : I'm not gonna repeat this... Put you gun down

Anubhav throws his gun to him causes his gun fell down from his hand and karishma get hold of vaibhav.
Anubhav ran towards haseena and hugged her.
He hurriedly open her hands and again hugged her. Here karishma make vaibhav wear the handcuffs.
Anubhav goes to him and slaps him hard.

KS : you okay haseena?

Haseena nodded

Anubhav was dangerously beating vaibhav.

HM : Karishma... Stop him

KS : anu bhaiya... That's enough leave him

But he didn't listen, karishma helplessly looked at haseena.

HM : anubhav.... stop it (sweetly)

AS : I'll not leave him haseena... How dare he touched you... Kissed you... I'll kill him today.

She went to him and hold his arm.

HM : leave him (looking in his eyes)

He obeyed her.

KS (to constables) : take him to the station and search other rooms

VK : you'll surely regret it haseena
(Said and left the room)

All the constable left only karishma, haseena and anubhav were in the room.
Karishma hugged haseena.

KS : I'm sorry for being late

HM : it's alright

KS : I've to go now...

She left

Haseena then looked at anubhav, he was standing in guilt she goes to him.

HM : anubhav (sweetly)

AS : I'm really very sorry haseena... I'm not good at keeping my promises... I'm sorry.

He started crying

HM : it's ok anubhav... Whatever happened but now I'm fine...see

AS : He kissed you in front of me and I can't do anything... How big asshole I am...

HM : don't say like this anubhav...

AS : then what should I say... It's all my fault, I'm the one who sent you here... I.. I literally can't able to digest that he kissed you...he..

Haseena tip toed herself and softly grab his lips. As her lips touched his, he feels different sensation all over his body due to which he broke the kiss and looks at Haseena's smiling face. He desperately pulled her in another kiss.
Her hands were on his shoulder and his one hand grabbed her hairs while other was on her waist.
He was not at all ready to break the kiss as he wanted haseena to forget the kiss given by vaibhav. But haseena was breathless after sometime so she pulled herself apart. Both were breathing heavily, anubhav again tries to kiss her but she stopped him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

At Haseena's home
1am

She was standing near the window and staring the moon vaibhav's words are still roaming in her mind.

"You'll surely regret it haseena"

Anubhav was in her room only coz after today's incident he didn't want her to be alone. He entered her room and found her standing in balcony staring moon. He goes and stand beside her while his back was facing the moon.
Haseena noticed him but didn't shifted her gaze from the moon.
Anubhav puts his hand on her hand which was resting on the railing.
She gave him a look, he can't able to understand what she was feeling, Is she liking his presence or not. So he removed his hand. Haseena goes in front of him and hugged him. He gasped

AS : you okay? (Crassing her back)

HM : anubhav....(Broke the hug)
I..I.. a.. you know....vaib...

AS : shhh... Calm down... It's too late, you should sleep now.

HM : I want to talk anubhav...

AS : okay... Come sit here..

They both get seated in the nearest couch.

HM : I wanna talk

VK : shut up I'm not in mood to talk
(Rudely)

AS : haseena... what happened?

She came back from her flashback

HM : a... Actually.. I'm worried about vaibhav.... What if he comes back in our life!!!

AS : You are just overthinking about it...

HM : His last words are still roaming in my mind and I can't... I can't able to get over it..

AS : Just forget it haseena.. he will never come back in our life. Domestic violence is a serious crime so atleast for 2 or 3 years he will be in jail and whenever he came out I'll cancel his business license from Lucknow, So he has to leave this city...

Haseena nodded.

AS : now don't think about it anymore... you need to sleep

Haseena lays on bed, he covered her with the blanket and himself lay down on sofa.
After sometime
She slept but he was just adoring her sleeping figure. Suddenly he noticed some movements in her and in no time her full face was covered with sweat.
He got up from the sofa and goes near her. She was murmuring something.

HM : no...no vaibhav please leave anubhav... I... I am ready to do what you want... Please leave him
(In sleep)

AS : haseena!! (Said while touching her)

HM : anubhav...... (Loudly)
She sat straight and breathing heavily.

AS : hey... Relax I'm just here

She looked at him and got a bit relief.
He made her drink water while sitting in front of her.

AS : feeling better?

She nodded

She layed on bed, he covered her with the blanket and was just about to go when she held his hand he looked at her scared face and understood that she can't sleep alone, so he just hovered over her, haseena gasped at his sudden action. It was an awkward
moment for both. Anubhav thought that how stupid he was to do this and he rolled on bed beside her.

AS : aa.. s..sorry... I.. was just..

HM : it's ok.. now don't be awkward

She smiled and rested her head near his neck while holding his hand.
He gasped as whenever she used to come close to him, he gets butterflies in his stomach.