Sweet time together

Haseena won the case and vaibhav got jailed.

Next day,
10pm night

Anubhav was completing his file in his study room suddenly maa peeped in.

Maa : anu...

AS : ji maa...

Maa : beta haseena ko bula le yaha.. kal jo bhi hua uske baad wo akeli kese rahegi

AS : maa.. itni raat ko wo kese aa payengi yaha..

Maa : haa ye bhi hai... Me ek kam karti hu Karishma ko bhej deti hu uske ghar

Anubhav thinks for a second then spoke.

AS : no...no.. don't bother her... Hume haseena se kuch kaam bhi hai.. to hum hi chale jate hai

Maa : thik hai...

He opens his almirah take out a rectangular gift box and reached haseena room and ranged the bell. Haseena open the door and hugged him.

HM : anything urgent??

AS : no.. just missing you
(Said while sitting on bed)

HM : achaa... Din bhar to ek call karne tak ki fursat milti nahi hai aapko...

AS : you know haseena my job is not easy.. there are no fix working hours..

HM : yeah I know.. isliye hum bhi aapko baar baar call nahi karte... Wese isme kya hai?
(Pointing at the box in his hand)

AS : this is for you...

HM : for me...

AS : yeah

She opens it and found a very short and exposed dress.

HM : aa... Wha... what's this anubhav....

AS : please don't deny... badi mushkil se maa aur karishma se chhupa ke rakhi thi ye... Bss ek baar... Ek baar pehen ke dikha dijiye.. (pleading)

HM : but anubhav...

AS : Please... For me... (Cutely)

She smiled and went to bathroom.
After some minutes she opens the door of bathroom, anubhav who was impatiently waiting for her, turned towards the bathroom and saw her.
She was looking drop dead gorgeous.
The dress was rarely covering her thighs. she was standing near the door looking at him in the face and try to catch his reaction but he was just looking her from up till the down.

HM : anubhav...

He didn't reply but started moving towards her. He stands just in front of her.

AS : trust me haseena... you are looking sooooo sexy

Her cheeks got pink at his complement.
He leaned in and captured her lips. He was impatiently kissing her, while she was crassing his neck gently to calm him down but after seeing her like this he can't stop himself. He pushed her to the wall and pulled her hands from his neck and pinned to the wall beside her head.
He then reached to her neck and softly kissing there.

HM : A..anubhav...

AS : no haseena.. please don't stop me..

HM : no I'm just asking that did you bring protection with you?

Anubhav smiled and nodded.

After having a hot make out session both sleep together.

4am
Haseena opens her eyes to find herself on the top of anubhav. She looked at his face, he look damn cute with messy hairs. She leaves the bed after wearing his t-shirt and went in balcony. She was standing with the support of railing anubhav also woke up and suddenly his eyes fell on her. He wore his trousers and went to her.

AS : haseena... What are you thinking about?

HM : nothing..

AS : you can share with me...

HM : bss yahi soch rahe the ki kash aap humari shadi se pehle hume mile hote... To aaj humara future kuch aur hota

AS : you are thinking about this!

She nodded

AS : ab jo ho chuka hai use badal to sakte nahi hai na hum.. to uske bare me kyu sochna.. and whatever happens in past but now we are together.. that matters the most.

HM : hmm

Haseena came and hugged him

AS : you fine??

HM : Thank you so much anubhav...

AS : for what??

HM : to come in my life... Humne to apni zindagi se ummeed lagana hi chhod di thi.. Vaibhav se shaadi karne ke baad to humara pyaar par se jaise bharosa hi uth gaya tha but you again filled my soul with love.. really thank you so much... You completed me anubhav.. now I can't imagine my life without you.

Anubhav broke the hug and cupped her face.

AS : achaa.. aur agar kal ko hume kahi jana pada ya fir hume kuch ho gaya to..

HM : no... Don't say that... I can't live without you anubhav...
(Moist eyes)

AS : you have to think about yourself too haseena... Aap poori tarah se hum par to nirbhar nahi ho sakti na

HM : hum apne baare me hi soch rahe hai anubhav... aapne apni aadat jo laga di hai hume. (Smiling)

Anubhav smiles kissed her forehead and she hugged him again.

HM : I love you the most

AS : love you too haseena

Sunday 9am
At anubhav's house

Everyone was sitting at dinning table and doing lunch. Anubhav and haseena sitting in front of each other.

Haseena was talking with Karishma about something just then she feels something on her leg, she looked down to find Anubhav's leg. She looked at him and he was already looking at her with a mischievous smile.

He brings his leg up till her knees to which she started coughing

KS : arre haseena...aram se..
(While rubbing her back)

Haseena angrily looked at anubhav but he didn't stop. Haseena nodded her head in no to anubhav which was noticed by maa. She looked down and understood the situation.

Maa : ab shaadi kar hi lo tum dono..

Both looked at her in surprise

Maa : aur nahi to kya.. shaadi ke bad kab se kam yu table ke niche se ek dusre ko per to nahi marna padega

Haseena looks at anubhav

AS : a.. maa.. hum..m to bss...

Maa : ha ha rehne de.. sab samajhti hu me... Bahane mat bana ab

KS : achaaa... So that's why haseena ko itni khaasi aa rahi thi... Kyu bhaiya.. Table ke neeche se romance..hmmmm
(Teasing)

Both blushed

Maa : haseena... Ab to sab theek ho gaya hai to shaadi ki tareek kab nikalwana hai batao.. (seriously)

HM : a.. itni jaldi kya hai maa.. matlab hum saath to hai hi na.. shaadi aaram se karlenge kabhi bhi

AS : right.. and our marriage will be just a formality everything is done between us... (Said in flow flow while eating)

KS & Maa : kyaaa?? (Surprised)

Haseena gave him an angry look.

AS : umm... I mean.. we spend a lot of time together.. a.. we eat together.. laugh together.. and all that...

Maa : pakka yahi sab na... (Suspiciously)

AS : h..ha maa yahi sab...

Maa : hmm.. shaadi se pehle kuch ulta seedha karne ki sochna bhi mat tum dono... Smajh gaye na

AS & HM : ji maa..

Both looked at each other and smiled