Care for her

Next day, 8am

Karishma was knocking the door of Anubhav's room.

KS : wake up anu bhaiya... You have to go headquarters too (loudly)

Anubhav opens the door and Karishma walked in with a cup of tea.
She handed the cup to him and sat on bed while he said beside her.

KS : ab bataiye.. kya hua tha kal raat?

AS : n.. nothing!

KS : then why you cried?
(Raising one eyebrow)

Anubhav sighs and tell the whole incident of last night to Karishma. As he knows he can't hide it for long.

KS : whaatt... She loves vaibhav... (Shocked)

AS : yeah.. she say so

KS : Don't worry I'll talk to her...

AS : no you will not... If she doesn't want to accept the love between us then why we have to force her.

KS : because she loves you

AS :(chuckles) she loves vaibhav

KS : You also know very well that there is nothing like this.

AS : yeah.... I know but if she herself want to live with Vaibhav then what can I also do? Let her be with him I don't care anymore... (Ruthlessly)

~•~•~•~•~•~•
VK : haseenaaa (loudly)

HM : y..yes... Why are you shouting?

VK : oohh.. why am I shouting... I am calling you this third time.. kaha khoyi hui thi tum (angrily)

HM : no...I.. I am just thinking about something

VK : do all this when I am not at home... Now go and get me some tea

After sometime Haseena came in room with a cup of tea. She gave it to Vaibhav who was sitting on bed, he sipped it and immediately throw the hot tea on haseena she screamed in pain when the hot liquid touched the soft skin of her hand.

VK : you know that I am a diabetic patient fir bhi isme itni jyada shakkar daal kar laayi ho.... (Said angry while standing up from bed)

Vaibhav holds her hand very tightly from where he pour the tea.

HM : aaaahhh (cried)

VK : mujhe jaan se maarne ka plan bana rahi ho?? Huh?!

HM : n..no... Hum..humse galti se jyada shakkar dal gayi hogi... I...I have no intentions to kill you....aaahh

VK : I don't want this mistake to be repeated.... got it?
(Said while pressing her hand more tightly)

HM : it..its hurting, please leave me

VK : let it hurt... Atleast you will remember your mistake!

Night 7pm

Haseena was playing with kids in the park and coincidentally anubhav also came there. He was sitting on a distance to haseena and adoring her.

AS : How much is going on in her life yet she is smiling.... how??

Some boys were playing cricket in the park, one of them hits the ball and the ball after traveling in the air hits very badly at haseena's head and she fall down.

AS : haseenaaa... (Loudly)

Haseena's pov

I was playing with some random kids just to divert my mind from the sadness for sometilme. Just then something hard hits my mind and I fell down on ground. For some seconds my mind got unconscious but when I recovered I blurrily heard a voice which I recognised soon. I look from where the voice is coming and found he was anubhav.

He came to me and puts my head in his lap.

AS : haseena... Haseena are you okay?
(panicked)

He hold my hand to make me stand.

HM : aah....

He mistakenly touched the area where I got burned. As I screamed he panickly leaves my hand and looked at my hand. He then carefully pull me up and make me walk till the bench. I looked at him, he was looking very panicked.

HM : I.. I'm alright anubhav...

AS : what's this... (Observing her hand carefully)

HM : n.. nothing.. it's just....

AS : you are too bad at lying...

HM : no...I.am....

AS : Just wait here I'm bringing first aid box from my car. (Coldly)

HM : no..no it's ok... I'm fine

AS : just sit here quietly (Angrily)

I sat there while he came with the first aid box and kneel down in front of me. Oh god...he is very caring guy.
First he cleaned a drop of blood from my head and applied bandage on the wound. He then take out ointment and started applying on the Burned area of my hand.

HM : ..sss (I hissed)

I feel something wet on my hand I looked at my hand and saw it was a drop of tear. I was shocked as I never saw him crying. Anubhav looked up at me with moist eyes. I was seriously stunned seeing tears in his eyes for the first time. He broke the eye contact and again started applying ointment.

AS : kaha tha humne... Mat jaiye uske paas wapas... Lekin kisi ki baat sun na to kbhi seekha hi nhi hai na... (Murmuring)

HM : aah (I hissed again)
Ye..ye bohot jal rha hai... Please mat lagaiye (I said while holding his hand to stop him)

AS : I have to do it or else the wound will get more worse... (Said while releasing his hand from my grip)

Haseena closed her eyes tightly and anubhav looked at her. His heart was feeling intense agony seeing her in pain. He cupped her face and spoke.

AS : don't worry haseena.. I'll try my best to not hurt you more (moist eyes)

Haseena nodded

He very carefully put the ointment on her hand and looked up at her.

HM : thank you (smiles)

AS : It's enough haseena... Now I'll definitely not allow you to go to him.
(Loudly)

HM : we have discussed this topic before also... And I don't wanna talk about it again
(Said while looking sideways)

Anubhav held her other hand and dragged her to his car.
He pushed her in front seat of his car and locked the door.

HM : what the hell are you doing Anubhav?? just open the door now...
(Shouted)

Anubhav without saying anything sit on driver seat and started driving.