Knot tied

A big open garden with a beautifully decorated mandap in between. The mandap was set up on a small stage approx 4 to 5 feet above the ground.
As it was a destination wedding so there were only few people present there.
Our groom was impatiently moving here & there on stage. He was waiting for his love of life to come as he was very curious to see her today.
Anubhav was dressed up in a navy blue sherwani, no one can defy that he was looking damn handsome seems like some hollywood model wearing Indian attire. He after some time frustratingly removed his pagdi and sat on chair helplessly. He was thinking about haseena only, just then his phone rang and he picked up immediately.

On call

AS : aur kitna tadpayengi hume?? Ab aa bhi jaiye saamne

He said sadly

HM : naa..mann nahi kar raha aane ka.. kya kar lenge aap?

She said teasingly

AS : haan...haan...chidha lijiye abhi..lekin ye jo intezar aap hume karwa rahi hai na is sab ka badla hum aaj raat ko aapse le hi lenge...tab to humara poora haq hoga aap par..aapke pati parmeshwar jo ban jayenge

Haseena's cheeks got crimson red at his words. She Don't know what to say further so she just hung up after fumbling something nonsense.
Anubhav smiled at her caper

After some time of waiting his wait got over as the bride just showed up.
He stood up from the chair with the pagdi still in his hand, he was just gazing the most pretty woman coming towards him. There was some little bit crowd around her but all people got blurred by his brain as he just want to focus on haseena...his haseena.

She was dressed with a navy blue lehenga having a heavy embroidery on it with cream colour chunni.
Anubhav kept staring at her without blinking. She climbed the stairs and stood in front of him. He was still lost in her.
Haseena took the pagdi from his hand and put it on his head. Both got lost in the galaxy of each other's eyes.
When everyone around them started hooting they came back to the Earth back.They looked around and blushed a bit. He then looked at anubhav who was already looking at her.

HM : aap...aap ro rahe hai?

She asked worriedly noticing the tear drop which was just about to fall from his eye. Anubhav just smiled and spoke.

AS : It's... It's my dream haseena... To see you in our wedding attire..to spend my whole life with you..to call you "my wife" my dream came true.. aur jab zindagi ka sabse haseen...sabse khubsurat aur sabse pyara sapna poora hota hai na to dil ko alag hi satisfaction milta hai...bss hum bhi wahi satisfaction mahsoos kar rahe hai.

Haseena gets emotional after listening to him, she hugged him immediately.

HM : I love you

She whispered

AS : I love you too haseena

He said then kissed her hairs.

They broke the hug and maa comes to them.

Maa : kitni pyari lag rahi hai meri bachi...

She said and hugged haseena

Maa : nazar na lage mere bacho ko kisi ki bhi... Sach me bohot pyare lagte ho tum dono saath me...bss humesha ese hi rehan ek dusre ke saath

KS : arre maa ye bolne ki zarurat hai kya...ye dono to bahane dhoondhte hai ek dusre ke saath rehne ke

Teasing them

Maa : chalo ab bohot ho gayi baate jaldi mandap me betho pandit ji bula rahe hai

Both of them sits next to each other and pandit ji started doing the rituals.

P : ab var vadhu phero ke liye khade ho jaye

Anubhav holds haseena's hand and started walking around the hawan.
Anubhav then put vermillion in her hairline and make her wear the mangalsutra.

3am
All the rituals were done and the couple enters in their room fully exhausted.
Haseena sat on bed and drank a glass of water which was on the side table.
Anubhav came after closing the door and sat beside her. Both were just sitting beside each other and staring at the same wall. Anubhav nervously put his hand on her. She didn't gave him a look then lie on bed on her back.

AS : are you okay?

Haseena nodded weakly

AS : but you aren't looking fine

He said while checking her body temperature.

HM : I just need some sleep... I'll be fine don't worry

She said and turn other side

Anubhav sadly lie on bed beside her and turn off the lights. As he turned of the lights, he found haseena snuggling into him. He smiled and spread his arm to give her the space to be comfertable around there. She kept her head on his chest.

HM : ab sab theek ho gaya hai na anubhav..

AS : hmm

He said while playing with her hairs.
Haseena deeply inhales the air and spoke

HM : Bohot acha feel ho raha hai hume..matlab jese...jese life ki saari problems solve ho gayi ho.. I'm feeling very relax...very calm...and very happy to be your life partner

AS : I'm too feeling the same...

HM : I Love You anubhav

Anubhav smiled and kissed her hairs

AS : love you too haseena

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
So, that's the end of the story hope you all like it and thanks to all of you to spend your precious time reading this. 
Soon I'll be return with another unique story so stay tuned till then.