Saazish

Please first listen to this song ☝🏼to get a better version of this part.

AS : haseena...

He followed her and get a hold of her hand.

HM : just leave me Anubhav... I'm done

AS : haseena... Trust me.. we'll be together, nothing can separate us not even the distances.

HM : ye sab bate sirf sun ne mein achi lagti hai anubhav... Inka real life se koi lena dena nahi hota..

AS : so we'll make them real... Hum atleast koshish to kar sakte hai na or else we'll loose each other.

HM : anubhav... Hum pehle hi keh chuke hai.. hum aap par koi bojh nahi ban na chahte... You have to choose between me and your duty..
(Moist eyes)

AS : aap jaanti hai na ki hum kisi bhi cheez ke liye apni duty se compromise nahi karenge...fir ye sab kyu kar rahi hai...

HM : hum jaante hai.. lekin shayad humari hi kismat me pyaar nhi likha hai.. isme aapki ya kisi ki bhi kya galti hai... Bss...jane se pehle.. ek baar mil kar jaiyega! (Breaking voice)

Haseena released herself from his grip, turned and started walking away. While anubhav was standing there dumbfounded.

She with her tears reached her room.
She throws her bag at any corner of her room in frustration and sat on bed.

Here anubhav bangs his hand on the wall in frustration and sat on bed helplessly.

Next day
5pm

At Haseena's room
She was checking some papers just then her doorbell rings.
She opens the door and found anubhav was standing with two bags in his hands. He entered inside and puts his bags down.

HM : j..jaa rahe hai aap...

AS : hmm.. 9 bje ki flight hai

She closed the door, turned to him and found him coming towards her with teary eyes and in no time he gently press his lips against her.
After a minute he broke the kiss and cupped her face.

AS : bohot miss karenge aapko

HM : ....

AS : I'm sorry haseena... hum aapko ese akele chhodna nhi chahte the

HM : koi baat nahi... hume to wese bhi akele rehne ki aadat hai
(Smiled)

AS : aap....

HM : shhh.... Ab baato me hi sara time nikaal denge kya... Idhar aaiye... Aapke liye ek surprise hai

She guided him to her room where she arranged a table with a cake on it. He gave her a surprising look she smiled in response.

AS : ye sab....

HM : ab kya pata fir milne ka moka mile na mile... Isliye ise farewell treat samajh lijiye humari taraf se

AS : haseena ji itni formalities karne ki zarurat nahi thi aapko

HM : it's not formalities... It's my feelings for you... Ab jyada behes mat kijiye aur jaldi cake kaatiye

AS : aapne banaya hai?

HM : ji

He cuts the cake and make her eat, she also make him eat the cake.

AS : bss aapki inhi harkato ki wajah se hum pareshaan hai haseena...

HM : ab humne kya kiya... (A bit loudly)

AS : hume itna jyada pyaar jo kiya hai aapne...

HM : anubhav aap...