7

I hear faint voices and I turn and see Jack and Will talking.
I turn my head away and just stare at the sea.
The movements of the waves, slowly rising up, churning and enters back into the ocean.
The smell of the ocean.
So beautiful.

Everything has a beautiful side, but also an ugly side.
Everything and everyone.

So, if he loves her, I might as well learn to accept that.
For them. I can't lose them.

I tune around again and they're still chatting.
I walk towards them.
Jack, his hands on the wheel.
"Good man, good pirate. I swear you look just like him" he says turning to look at Will when he said the last sentence.
"It's not true. He was a merchant sailor" Will says defensively, then continues "A good, respectable man, who obeyed the law".
Jack turns to his, when he sees me "Oh, hello there" He smiles then turns serious and looks at Will " He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag"

Will takes out his sword here we go again.
"My father was not a pirate"
"Will-" I try to say but he cuts me off "Don't, Kazimyrah" did he just call me by my full ame? He never does that unless he's really mad.
"Oh well sorry William" I say and step away from him.

"Put it away son, it's not worth getting you beat again" Jack states.
I'm getting sick of these two fighting.
"You know who do you two loon like?" I aks, they turn to look at me.
"You look like an old married couple arguing on whose gonna do the dishes or not, so belive it or not you do look like one" I say.
Suddneky jack steers the wheel and the bow strip flies towards Will and duddleny he's on top of the ocean.
"Jack!" I say "Sorry" he says and turns to Will.

"Now as long as you're hanging there pay attention, the only rules tagt really matter are these : what a man can do, and what a man can't do" he says then continues "For instance, you can accept that you after was. Aoiarte and I good man, or, you can't, but pirate is in your blood, boy, so you'll have to square with that someday" I roll my eyes and sit.
"Now me, for example I can let you drown but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga all by my onesies , savvy?" he says I roll my eyes again.
Will just stares at me and I look away. And Jack steers the wheel and brings him back and he falls flat on his back.

" Tortuga? "Will asks.
" Tortuga "Jack says.
" Tortuga what? Hello I'm here too, have you forgotten?"I say they look at me they both smile.

_______

We made it to Tortuga.
We walk through the crowd, Wills hand on mine.
This place has a lot of people.
I feel eyes on me, men giving me dirty stares and Will glaring at them.
And whores giving me dirty and jealous stares for Will.
I cover my waist uncomfortably and keep walking.
"More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that have never breathed deep, proliferous bouquet, that is Tortuga, savvy?" He says and we arrive to a less crowd place.

"What do you think?" he asks. I just don't answer. Better not.
I look down on my left and see a man, in his two hands, two cup and it's pouring liquore.
"Lovley" I say, weirdly and turn away.

Jack's talking to Will and I see a woman come up to Jack.
He notices and walks up to her but she slaps him. And his face turns and looks at us "Not sure I deserved that" he says. I nod sure.
He turns away as another woman is in front of him "Giselle" he says "Who was she" she asks smiling cheekily "What?" he says and another slap.
And his head turns to us.

"I may have deserved that" he says.

______

I hold a bucket of water so is Jack "Are you sure this is a good idea?" I aks him unsure "Yes" he says and throws water at the man sleeping on pigs.
It stinks so much in here.
The man wakes up immediately "Curse you for breathing you slack-jawed idiot" the man says.

I'm his hand a knife, he looks up and se Jack "Oh, mothers love, Jack." He says then continues "You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleeping" he smiles.
"It's bad luck"

"Fortunately, I know how to counter it" Jack says opening his mouth while saying those words.
Jack kneels I front of the man and helps him up, I throw water at him, again.
He takes in the moment to process "Blast! I'm already awake!" he says.
"That's was for the smell" Will and I say tmat the same time.
He looks at us and then nods one time agreeing.