14

"Where is she?" I hear her say, they all turn to the cage I'm in "oh thank lord" she mutters and starts to unlock the cage once I'm out she unlocks the other one.
"Thank lord you're all right" she says and wraps her arma around me squeezing me, she let's go.

"Is there someone on the ship?" Gibbs asks "Not many" she answer and here we go.

All of us go upstairs, till we get on the top of the ship.
El cuts the rope of the hanging boat and let's it swing towards two pirates and they're off the ship.
We all cheer.

"All of you with me, Will is in that cave and we must save him" El states.
Will. Oh gosh.
I walk with her toward the boat but not feel anyone walking behind me she gets ready "Ready and heave" she says and we push it she realises that no one except me is helping her, she slowly turns around I do to "Please I need you help. Come on" she raises her voice.
I give Anamaria a 'please' look but she looks down.
"Any port in a storm" the parrot talks.
"Cotton's right, we got the pearl" Gibbs says my eyes widen a bit"What  about jack? " I say and look at all of them" We're not just going to leave him or Will" I  say in disbelief.

"Jack owes us a ship" Marty says "And there's a code" Gibbs continues.
"The code?" El and I say.
"You're pirates, hang the code and hang the rules, they're more like guidelines anyways!" she says louder "Please" I pleade.

They stay silent.
"You know what, okay" I say El turns to look at me and gives me the look she always gives me when she wants to kill me.
"Stay here with your ship, we don't need your help anyways, right El?" I say acting determined, I turn and find her looking at me, I give her a stare she tune to the crew "Yes" she says.

We make it by getting in the boat, now we're on our way to save Wills and Jacks asses.
"Bloody pirates" she mutters.
I stay in silent.
"I'm marrying Norrington" she says, my head snaps up "Wh-what? What the hell did I miss, I missed a whole chapter here, you accepted his proposal? " I say not giving her weird stares even tho I want to.

"Well, I had to save Will, and you, so" she says staring down.
"You know El" I say, she looks at me and I take a deep breathe and smile a bit "I can always help you escape before the wedding, or get you out of this engagement this" I say the say rapidly "if you wnat to of course" she look at me with a straight face them esplodes laughing, I laugh too.

"Oh my-" she laughs "You know -" she chuckles "You always know how to brighten my day" she smiles.
I smile too.

The moon light disappears. We're in the cave.
It's so dark in here, I can't even see her face.
"Do you have your sword?" she asks me, I was going to say yes when I reach my belt but then remember they took it away from me befire locking me in a damn cage.
"No" I say, I feel her moving and grabs something "Here" she hands me a sword "thanks" I mutter.

Light.

We get out of the boat and step on the ground slowly careful not to make any kind of noise.
Calnging, sword to sword.
"Be careful" El whispers in my ear.

"I'm gonna teach you the meaning of pain" a voice says.
"Do you like pain?" me and El run up to him and she hits him with something "Try wearing a corset" I say.
I turn around, Will and El are looking at eachother.
I turn around and see Jack and Barbossa fighting.
"Wich side is Jack on?" I hear.
"At the moment?" Will answers.

Again I turn around and see other three pirates.
I groan and fight one of them, so is El and Will.
It's sword hits my collarbone and slash my skin open, I wince.
"That not really nice to do at a woman" I say and the piatte stands straight and looks at me a bit guilty "I wonder if someone did it to your mum, what would you do?" I say acting offended by his gesture.
He realises im playing around and raises his sword I kick him and now the three of them are stuck.