Chp12-Wizard,Witches&Magic

2 weeks of later,

Wednesday morning, the village was preparing a yearly gathering for the wizards and witches day and legacy wants his son and daughter plus the Twins to host the event he will just hand out the flyers to all of the wizards and witches around the world. Meanwhile, the athlete's group has their Magician Day and so legacy and Jungkook decided to combine the two events into one huge events day. So on that night itself Legacy, Jungkook and Olsen when to hand out flyers to the wizards & witches and magicians in the whole world and the trip takes about 2-3 days.

After the discussion, everyone was just doing their job for the event and also having their family day while singing some of the love songs from the '80s and 2000's ( Show me Love- Robyn, I've been waiting for you- Guys next door, Take a bow- Rihanna, I don't want to miss a thing- Aerosmith, If you're not the one- Daniel Bedingfield, Beautiful in White- Westlife, Best in Me- Blue, Take me to your heart- M.L.T.R, Angel brought me here- Guy Sebastian). Then the Twins when to the farmhouse with hybrid kids and they all wanted to have a power booster training so when there is an attack they can help with using their power but they want the power to be challenging but not out of their control. As they also have help from the Twins to find their inner power then do with it on a few of February Army. While the Twins, February and Cinovac help the hybrid kids to find their inner power boost and teach them the importance of how to control their inner power boost without hurting anyone or themselves. Legacy was making refreshments for them with a drop of confidence potion and a drop of light potion to sweeten out the training. Then before the kids start with their training they each took a cup of refreshment drink then only they begin to train to find their inner power booster.

Okay, now let me tell you about each of the hybrids kids boosters power: Quill- giraffe ability to make her became an elastic girl, Fuill- chameleon ability that makes him the invisibility power, Xavier- crane ability to make a compact tornado, Eight- Pixie ability to shoot fireworks, Faith- Horse ability to echoing loud sound towards her enemies, Qatar- deer ability to trap his target with leaf ropes, Nicole- porcupine ability to shoot spikes, Hickory- snake ability to duplicate him in battle, Skull- cheetah ability to speed claw his enemies, Jimmie- octopus ability to shoot sticky ink, December- rabbit ability to have a non-stop kicking towards her enemies, Robert- peacock ability to hit his enemies with a strong Rainbow wind, Ryan- rhinoceros ability to hit them with a power horn, Amber- bat ability to create a fog during battle, Gosh- hummingbird ability to hit his enemies with Rainbow fire spikes, Joel- stagbeetle ability to hit them with a speed bite, Victoria- swan ability to shoot sharp feathers, Zoe- spider ability to trap her enemies with unbreakable web. So now you had what is their inner power so let go back to the story.

As the Twins, February and Cinovac train the hybrid kids on how to control and use their inner power during battle. Meanwhile, in Andrew and October was working on a protection spell for the village shield once the day comes and also have to come up with a theme for the combination event. Then Legacy, Jungkook and Olsen was just uploading the flyers into the car before they jump portals for handing them out to the whole world of wizards&witches and magician in a 3 days world trip.

Saturday night,
An hour before Legacy, Jungkook and Olsen comes back from their jump through portals world trip, October, Quill and Fuill wanted to prepare and drink for their father plus Jungkook and Olsen too. Then Andrew and Zoe want to build a sculpture for the event and it will be made out of branches and spider web then a little bit of glitter to give it a little sparkle and they want to put it in the center of the garden so that the witches&wizards and magician could see it when they arrived at the village. Then Legacy came back with Jungkook to the house and Olsen when back to his house to sleep after a long 3 days trip around the world then been chased after by a three-headed demon because of his looks. Meanwhile, Jungkook and legacy were also running away from the young tree demon and because they were kissing each other in front of the café in the woods after delivering the invitation to one of the witches. Once Jungkook was done with the hot chocolate and marshmallow then he went up to bed and legacy when outside to see if Andrew and Zoe needs any help with the building of the sculpture and Andrew said yes they do need help with the magician sculpture. After the three of them were done with the sculptures then they went to the house and washed their hands before going to bed.

Tuesday morning,
(the event day)

Jungkook got up and see that legacy was not next to him and he heard a sound coming from the kitchen so he went to check it out and found legacy covered with blood and eating raw meat from the fridge then his eyes were fully green and his teeth were like a wild animal so jungkook panic to see his boyfriend like this so wanted to go near to legacy but legacy jumped out the kitchen window and when straight to the woods so everyone got up because they heard the of the kitchen window been broken so all of them rush down to see what was it then they saw jungkook standing in a bloody floor with raw meat on the floor then he explained what happened that day during the world road trip. On the second night, we were driving into the Deep Woods of the witches land then we were walking woods to reach the witch house then suddenly a bright green arrow pass us then 5 minutes later your father was attacked by something and it left a deep wound on his back but when the next morning the wound was gone so I ask him if he heals himself that night and he said no so now I think he may be affected by the scratch and that is why this happens so how are we going to find him and where.

2 o'clock in the afternoon, and the witches and wizards one by one arrive then Andrew and October show them to their farmhouse to wait until the event starts while Olsen and Jungkook were at the gateway welcoming the magician to the village and for the hybrid kids and Cinovac was on the search for legacy in the woods outside of the village shield.

An hour before the event starts Andrew and October had a strange feeling like something bad is going to happen at the event and they told all the 9 members of the legacy mutants superheroes, Olsen and Jungkook to be aware of any kind of demon or monsters which are coming to the village.

Then halfway through the event suddenly a large tree was thrown from the outside of the village shield and then green fog appears outside of the shield and everyone was wondering what was going on outside of the village shield so one of the witches wanted to go and check it out but Andrew and October stop her from going and ask everyone to stay in the farmhouse for safety reasons, while they deal with the problem then another 3 more large trees with an power bolt was thrown from the outside of the village shield and it left a crack at top of the village shield and the green fog start to enter the village and fogging up the whole village.

After an hour of Andrew and October trying to clear out the fog but nothing is working then everyone heard a loud rawr coming from the outside and everyone was trying to figure out what made that sound. Then the wizards and witches wanted to help out with the problem but legacy mother said no because she does not want any of them to get hurt or killed by whatever is out there so said, it's better if they just say inside of the farmhouse until everything is done. As the 9 members of the legacy mutant superheroes tries to remove the fog so they can see what are they are dealing with at that moment, then suddenly pieces of the village shield started to fall apart one by one until there was no more shield to keep whatever that is coming through to the village.

To Be Continued.....