Chapter14- Sceret Santa

2 weeks before Christmas,

Cinovac and the hybrid kids were still waiting for the cacoons to hatch before Christmas and at the same time they also came up with the secret Santa and they had already picked up the name but they just waiting for the other to pick up and go buy the gift for the person.

Meanwhile, the athlete's group also had picked up the name and already bought the gift for the person so now they are just helping out with the Christmas decorations and suddenly a demon came and attack them with pinecones and shoot out brown with green sticky slime. So the hybrid kids when to fight with the demon alongside one of the witches. As they fought for hours and finally then they won the fight by using the power of the Christmas spirit and the demon was vanished.

7 in the Evening,

The cacoons started to hatch and everyone came out slimy and sticky then Cinovac took the hose and flush them before covering them with warm clothes and gave them some hot chocolate with marshmallows. Then everyone was dressed up for dinner in the farmhouse and the food was prepared by the athlete's group. Then after dinner the hybrids kids when and pass the beg of names and everyone pick out a name then they will start to get the gift within that week and after everyone had done they will place all of the gifts under the Christmas tree at the centre of the farmhouse.

Next morning,
Legacy got up and went to the wet market for some pork meat, fish and fruits then he went to the pharmacy to get some vitamins for a Christmas gift for everyone in his village so he got about 55 bottles of vitamins. Then he went home and wrap them up and placed them under the Christmas tree. At the same time, he also got a gift for Jungkook because he was the secret Santa for him and he wrap it up then placed a green ribbon on it before putting it under the Christmas tree. Then everyone got up for breakfast then continue spreading the spirit of Christmas as they do their daily routine for Christmas.

The hybrid kids were doing their shield training and it was not that easy for them to find their shield but October and Andrew help them to train by shielding small objects before moving to bigger ones. As they trained for hours then days and just a week before Christmas all of the hybrid kids had learned how to use their shields when come to battle or just themselves and everyone who are around them at that moment.

3 days before Christmas,
3:30 in the Afternoon,

Lovisa, Chriszen, Coffee and October when to the woods for a Christmas tree because they thought that why have one giant Christmas tree instead of having 12 Christmas trees represent the 12 days of Christmas. That is why they when into the woods to get another 11 more Christmas trees and after 3 hours of finding all 11 Christmas trees then everyone helps to decorate the trees according to the remaining 11 days of the Christmas theme. Meanwhile, Andrew and Arden were planning to do Christmas movie night in the garden under the beautiful sky and they are gonna watch all of the hallmarks Christmas movie until morning, and the food will be provided by Legacy and his children's.

Halfway through the movie night suddenly it started snowing it just made the night even more special and Christmasy. Then a reindeer came through a portal and landed on the rooftop of Legacy house. The reindeer was sent by Santa Claus for help because the sleigh crash and Santa ask the reindeer to look for help and the only person who the reindeer could find at that time was Legacy and that is why the portal lead him there. Then the reindeer spoke to him and Legacy agree to help with the fixing of the Santa sleigh and they went to Santa and then legacy fix the sleigh by using branches and red with gold leaf then the sleigh was fixed and Santa thank Legacy for helping to fix the sleigh then Santa and the reindeer's flew back to the north pole so they could get ready for Christmas then legacy went back home to sleep after a long day.

7 in the Morning,

Xavier, Qatar, Quill, Victoria, Zoe and Skull are in the 1st group, then we have Fuill, Hickory, Jimmie, Eight, December and Faith are in the 2nd group and lastly, we have Robert, Ryan, Gosh, Amber, Joel and Nicole are in the 3rd group and they wanted to play paintball at the garden and legacy build the paintball arena for them and they played for hours until evening. Meanwhile, Jungkook and Legacy planning to go for a trip through portals for their Christmas Eve date and the list of places they went to were Tokyo, South Korea, Dubai, Canada, and Malaysia. Then they came back for Christmas Eve family dinner and August house and she had cooked three different types of dishes, she made sweet&sour pork, omelette with sausage and mixed vegetable soup. Then legacy and his family enjoyed their Christmas Eve dinner. Then everyone waited for the countdown to Christmas Day while sitting down with a cup of eggnog and looking at the time then they countdown to the last minute before Christmas Day.

As they countdown from 10 to 1 and then turn to face each other and wishes Merry Christmas then everyone hugs and kisses. Lastly, it was unwrapping Christmas presents and let me tell you who got what and from whom. Start with Honey May and she got a blouse with 50 shades of blue and it's from Olsen. The second was August and she got a picture of Pikachu, giraffes and T-Rex it's from March. The third was Lovisa and she got a electronic unbreakable guitar and it's from August. The fourth was March and he got a marigold round made out of crystal and lights it is from Medusa. The fifth was Coffee and she got a painting set and it's from Honey May. The sixth was Medusa and he got a toy figure of a Medusa and it's from Lovisa. The seventh was February and she got a BTS jumpsuit and it's from Gosh. The eighth was Sinovac and he got a picture of Coffee baby ultrasound and it's from Coffee. The ninth was Chriszen and she got a baby Rainbow Phoenix and it's from Xavier. The tenth was Quill and she got a chest game set and it's from Zoe. The eleventh was Arden and he got a snow globe collection and it's from Ryan. The twelve was Nicole and she got a porcupine dumb box and it's from Quill. The thirteenth was Faith and she got a horse lamp and it's from Fuill. The fourteenth was Andrew and he got a cotton candy machine and it's from Sinovac. The fifteenth was Zoe and she got a nail polish set and it's from Joel. The sixteenth was Gosh and he got a Rubix cube and it's from Arden. The seventeenth was Fuill and he got a hot wheels collection and it's from February. The eighteenth was October and she got a butterfly blouse and it's from Faith. The nineteenth was Joel and she got a collection of Christmas hair clips and it's from Andrew. Twenty was Olsen he got a collection of Christmas socks and it's from Qatar. The next was Xavier and he got a collection of oldies songs on a CD and it's from Nicole. The next was December and she got a nutcracker collection and it's from Amber. The next was Qatar and he got a colour pencil set and it's from October. The next was Ryan and he got 2 pairs of baseball gloves and it's from Chriszen. The next was Amber and she got a skipping rope and it's from Jimmie. The next was Skull and he got a cookbook recipe and it's from Robert. The next was Robert and he got a beanbag chair and it's from December. The next was Eight and she got a signature t-shirt by all of the BTS members and it's from Jungkook. The next was Jimmie and he got a winter jacket and it's from Skull. The next was Hickory and he got a nerf gun and it's from Victoria. The next was Victoria and she got a musical lamp and it's from Eight. The next was Jungkook and he got double printed pillowcases with a family picture and it's from Hickory. Lastly was Legacy and he got the most precious gift for him and that is to spend Christmas with his family and it's from everyone plus he also got a special gift from his boyfriend and that was a proposal by Jungkook.

As everyone was celebrating the wonderful Christmas with family and friends then they also were happy to witness a Christmas proposal from Jungkook to Legacy and everyone congratulates them. Then as they enjoy the wonderful night before going to bed.