Chp16-Water Journey(pt2)

Recap on the previous chp:

As everyone was excited to be at the fantasy island and to live in a beautiful room that was designed by legacy himself and the hybrid kids was jumping on their beds and the gipilus was putting their sense all over their rest place.

Afternoon 2 pm,

Everyone wanted to go for a swim in the ocean and they quickly changed their clothes and went to the ocean for fun swimming by playing water volleyball and suddenly lovisa got cramps on her left leg and she was drowning but nobody noticed until October wanted to pass her the ball and was wondering where she went so legacy dive in the water to search for her and he shouted lovisa... But she could not hear him so he use his power to push up into the air and march caught her and brought her to the surface and started to give CPR everyone had totally forgotten about legacy and he could see the same vision of someone drowning and he relies that was himself drowning after he went to save lovisa then after a few CPR was given by March then lovisa got up and was calling out for legacy but when everyone turns around to look for him it was too late and everyone felt his last breath and they all felt pain in their heart and soul like he had already left the world and everyone shouting in pain then crying not long the sunset and a bright light appear from the middle of the ocean and it outshines the whole Island and then it came close to them and landed on the beach, then they saw it was the human form but they could not see who is it so they slowly approach it and suddenly it rises up into the sky then it came alive and the bright light slowly faded then everyone can see it was legacy in his evolve form and i will describe to you on how he looks like now he has long green shades colour hair and his body is a bit musculer and his eyes are jade green colour and his uniform is made out of beanches and leaves. Okay let's go back to the story and jungkook run to catch him before he fell to the ground and everyone surrounding him waiting for him to get up and it suddenly started to rain and jungkook carry him into the house and led him on the bed then set next to him waiting for him to get up and praying for him to come back.

Meanwhile, lovisa and the Twins went to the beach with all of the gipilus to see what is in the ocean and tried to figure out how did legacy found this island and what is the behind story or history of the island so the 3 of them went in the ocean and cast a history background spell on the whole fantasy Island and what they found out was unbelievable and they wonder if legacy knows about it or not.

This is what they found out about the fantasy Island history background so it shows that whoever lived on this island would fully evolve into their fullest form and it will make them more powerful than any ancient demons. So they run back to the house and told everyone about it then all of them was still waiting for legacy to get up then only they would question him on everything that he knows about the fantasy Island and its history.

A few hours later,

Legacy got up and saw jungkook sleeping on his right side bedrest he just move to give a kiss on jungkook forehead and he went to the kitchen to get something to eat because he had not eaten anything seen this evening so he found some egg with ham sandwich in the fridge and he also got some mixed fruit juice to drink. Then he was trying to remember what happened after he tried to save lovisa then he was drowning and what happened... Hmmm...

Then Jungkook got up and see that legacy is not there and he quickly went downstairs to search for him and saw him in the kitchen washing up the dashes then rushed towards him and hugged him from behind and kissed him then said please don't leave ever again promised me that we will be together forever and he promised. Then they kissed each other and hugged each other too and suddenly everyone got up and went to check on legacy but wasn't there so all of them went down to the kitchen and found the two of them hugged and kissing each other in the kitchen then legacy mother just clear her throat and the both of them stop for a while and started giggle then everyone just went to hugged legacy because he awake and alive they were so happy to see him back on his feet again. Then lovisa asked him if he knows about the island history and he replied yes, then she asked why didn't he said anything about it before bringing them there and he replied I thought that if I told you guys then you would not want to come here and went Arden came to me and told me about his dream and I thought it would be just a normal dream so I just carry on with the planning of the trip and surprise party then the night of gipilus were welcomed to the family I had a vision of someone drowning in this ocean but I could not tell who is it so I just kept it to myself then went I was trying to save lovisa from drowning then I use my powers to push up into the surface of the water so someone could save her and bring her to the land and give her CPR and then I wanted to swim back to the shore but I had the same vision of someone drowning and from there I know it was me and I just let go of myself and then the next thing I woke up in my bed and jungkook was holding my hand then I felt hungry so kissed him on his forehead
and came down to the kitchen and ate some sandwiches and drank the mixed fruit juice then he came down and hugged me from behind and now. Have you seen yourself in the mirror he replied no I have not seen myself in the mirror so lovisa took him to the wall mirror he saw himself and he was surprised at how he looked like at the moment then they explain everything to him and he was more surprised but say that he feels normal like nothing changes so he like his new looks and style is very hot and sexy jungkook agree but he prefers the old legacy than the upgraded legacy then everyone started laughing and suddenly a loud rawr sound came from the ocean and all of them went out to see what was that and they saw 24 evolved gipilus rising from the ocean and all of them are rawr loudly and all of them have wings according to their fins colours and they are twice the sizes now so legacy quickly extended the farmhouse so all 24 of them could sleep in it together with the hybrid kids.

A few hours later,

Everyone was thinking about the evolution of legacy and the gipilus and they are trying to process everything in their head and also wondering if they need to evolve into a new version of themselves. Then legacy told them that if they want to evolve themselves into a new version then they can go for it but if don't want to do it is also fine with him so the hybrid kids went to evolve themselves first with the permission of their father and they went in the ocean then began the transformation and there was a lot of bright light coming from the whole Island and everyone had to close their eyes except for legacy because the brightness does not affect his eyes sight. Then all of them evolve into teenagers and their ability is twice stronger than before so everyone carries them to the farmhouse and let them rest until they are fully awakened. Lovisa did drown before so she just went in the water and a few minutes later, she started to evolve into a new version of herself and she has curly grey colour hair and greyish blue eyes and her new uniform is made out of grey ribbon and glitter. Then March carries her to the bedroom and the Twins and October watch over her until she gets up.

At night,

Legacy took the water gipilus for a swim and trained themselves in the water. Meanwhile, the hybrid teenagers just got up from their rest and they were checking out themselves in the mirror and they were so surprised at how they all looked like now and then they ask what happened Andrew told them everything then lovisa also got up was hungry just like legacy than she saw herself in the mirror she screamed at first then she was so happy that she kissed March and the both of them felt the spark between them and they announced to everyone that they are now dating and everyone congratulates them.

Then everyone had their dinner and the remaining went for their turn to be transformed then after evolved happened legacy, lovisa, and the hybrid teenagers carried everyone to their bed and watched over them until the next day then in the afternoon all of them got up and see their differences and they loved it and then legacy was almost finished setting up all of the birthday party decorations and jungkook was just finished making lunch for everyone then as they all gathered together and had their lunch while looking at the beautiful view of the ocean and the sky and next thing was the time passes by it was already in the evening and legacy brought out the birthday cake for all 4 of the birthday child and they sang the birthday song and ate the birthday cake and open the birthday present.

..........