Chp22- Memory Express pt-2

Now we will move to past moment number 5 and which takes place in 1988 when Legacy was pregnant with Twins and no one knew about it, but he had to give them up for adoption because they were illegal pregnancies and the father was a forest demon with the head of a snow deer, the body was made out of branches and leaves, his wings was 15 feet long and they were made of green emerald crystal and his tail was a white peacock tail. At that time, legacy was a single parent and he was emotional so he made a wish that one day he could fall in love again, then the demon heard legacy's voice and rushed to his side then they fought against each other for a few hours and the demon lost the fight but suddenly they had a love connection towards each other and the both of them decided to give it a shot, then they been secretly seeing each other without any knowledge then one night they accidentally had a sexual activity and legacy was pregnant with Hexcel baby than two weeks later, by the way, the demon name was Hexcel Grant, and he wanted to make legacy his spouse but legacy said, no because he wants to have his children and families blessings on the marriage so he asked Hexcel to give him some time to discuss with his loved ones and he will return with the answer then Hexcel accepted his request and waited for his answer. A week had passed and Hexcel could not wait for legacy answer so he went to the village to look for him but at that moment legacy was fighting against three-headed Scorpions and Hexcel with a protective heart he broke the village shield and tried to fight to protect legacy and their child which legacy was carrying at that moment, but unfortunately, Hexcel was stab by the three-headed scorpion and legacy kill the three-headed Scorpion with a poisonous arrow to the heart. Then he rushed to Hexcel's side and tried to heal him but Hexcel told him with his dying breath and he said" please take good care of yourself and our child but always remember that I love you" then Hexcel died. Then legacy buried him and grew an everlasting snow tree in the meaning of his sacrifice. Then on that night, legacy left the village for a year and during that time legacy gave birth to twin babies boys whose names were Grant Leaf and Linux Deer, when they were only a week-year-old legacy decided to give them for adoption and he places them at the school where he teaches so he could look after them from far and always know that they are in save hands. Then as time goes by and both of them had grown up and left the school and from that moment on he had never seen his Twins boy ever again.

Up next is the past moment number 4 and it took place in 2025 when February and August were on a trip to Hawaii to find a famous singer and actor but the guy wasn't a friendly person in real life and he disrespected the elderly and bullies his wife by embarrassing her in front of her own family and friends so February and August could not stand his behaviour so they teach him a lesson that he would never forget for a long time then they asked him to let her go and to never treat anyone like that ever again. Then the following week February and August return home to the village and told them everything which happen on their trip to Hawaii.

The past moment number 3 took place in 2070 when Legacy&Jungkook and Andrew&Olsen found each other through faith and love. It all started when Olsen was wandering around and he heard laughter coming from the farmhouse then he saw Andrew working out shirtless and his jaw dropped in love with Andrew's sexy body and smile. Then he was thinking if rather Andrew was gay or straight and also if legacy would agree with his so becoming gay. Then Andrew saw him standing at the farmhouse door and when invited him to exercise with them but he was shy so left the farmhouse with blushing on his face and Andrew when back home to ask his father about what is the meaning when a guy was blushing towards him, then legacy reply and said that means that the guys have a crush on you but does not know how to tell you. Then he also said that if his children are attracted to the same sex and he would always accept their decision and support them all the way. Then they met each other again on the stage and they started their relationship from that onwards until now. Meanwhile, jungkook first met legacy at the farmhouse when he was watching the hybrid kids busy training themselves then legacy walked into the farmhouse and saw him then asked him what was he doing in the farmhouse and jungkook introduced himself and told him that he was a big fan of legacy work saving his family and the whole village. Then legacy asked if he going to stay a little longer or if he had other plans then jungkook replied and said yes he would stay a little longer to watch the hybrid kids with their training then legacy had to go and do some work but he said goodbye to jungkook and hope see him again at the Halloween event and he replied to him and said that he will see him again too at the Halloween event. Then they met again at the Halloween event and on that night itself they kiss each other under the beautiful moon then a year later, Jungkook proposed to legacy on Christmas day and they were together ever since.

The 2nd past moment took place in 1972 when Honey May was on a time loop to solve her past problem with her best friend because they had an argument about their boss's love affair between the two of them and after Honey May solved the problem then she and her best friend forgive each other for fighting over a player then their friendship grew stronger ever since and keep in touch with each other until now just gossiping about anything which could come in their mind at that moment and they made a promise to each other that they would never let everyone tried to break up their friendship ever again.

Lastly at the last past moment number 1 took place at the beginning of 2072 when Coffee Bloom and Cinovac Bloom had their firstborn baby Rhino Bloom, and everyone gets to witness the ceremony of baby Rhino's first power and it was the ability to glow in the dark and to have colourful star bubbles floating around him and everyone congratulated coffee and cinovac on their baby Rhino's first baby power. They were so happy for their baby Rhino's first power and they thank Legacy for helping them with the ceremony and labour too.

..........