Chapter 9

Two Week Later

Jessica Pov
Me and Lisa got closer same as to my friends and her two friends.

Lalisa........ Sooyoung called her.

Sooyoung....... Lisa said.

Yeah and about to the both of them it's like they are siblings and I can't deny that I'm jealous because most of Lisa's attention will be to her if it's not with Taeyeon and Yuri.

Lisayah I told CEO Yang if we can do a vlive and he agreed...... Jisoo said to her.

Uhm they might see them...... Lisa said to her.

It's not like one of us is your lover Lisa...... Yuri said to her then some of our friends chocked

What's wrong with you people?.......Sunny asked them.

We're just surprised on what Yuri said..... Hyoyeon answered.

You're gay?......... Seohyun asked her.

Seohyun....... I said in a serious tone she might hurt Lisa's feeling.

A-Ah unnie........ Lisa said as she looked at Jisoo.

No need to answer it Lisa...... I said to her.

Hmm let's start....... Lisa said.

I'll just use my phone....... Jisoo said and we just nod at her.

You guys will join?...... Lisa asked.

Of course our fans will be surprised if she saw the half members of the blackpink is here with Girls Generation....... Taeyeon answered.

Hana Dul Set....... Jisoo counted as the live started.

Hi blinks...... Lisa and Jisoo said at the same time but we still can't be seen.

Yeah it's a surprise live...... Jisoo said and chuckled.

Ops we won't give any spoiler for our comeback...... Jisoo said.

No leak...... Lisa said and shook her head.

So we have a surprise...... Jisoo said then I tapped Lisa's hand and she looked at me.

I want to hold your hand....... I whispered to her and she smiled as she hold my hand.

Gosh there's a live....... Yuri whispered but I just ignored her because she's still keeping her mouth shut about my feelings for Lisa.

Lisa they are asking what's our surprise...... Jisoo said to her but Lisa is busy playing with my fingers.

Lisa..... Jisoo called her but Lisa ignored her so I pulled my hand away causing me to get a glare from her so I just hold her hand again gosh she's scary.

Jisoo is calling you....... I whispered to her then she looked at the phone.

Oh yeah uhm what's our surprise again unnie?...... Lisa asked her then I saw the comments section got filled with a HAHAH comment.

Yah! What's funny?...... Lisa asked them.

You're spacing out...... Jisoo said to her.

I'm not...... Lisa said while she's playing my fingers.

Yes you are...... Jisoo said.

Okay speaking of surprise here it is......Jisoo said then we appeared on their live.

Annyeonghaseyo...... We said in unison.

Hi I'm Minnie from G-Idle...... Minnie said and smiled.

Hi we are girls generation and we're with Jessica...... Taeyeon said.

Calm down Lili?...... I asked when I saw the comment.

What are you talking about?...... Lisa asked then I looked at the comment section.

Remember you went on a live drunk that time you're obviously drunk and told us that you have a feeling to a form-

I didn't finished reading it when Lisa covered my eyes.

It's not suitable for your eyes...... Lisa said and I heard our friends chuckled.

Blinks comment pali...... Lisa said before removing her hands from my eyes.

It's comment section I can read it...... I said to her.

It's not suitable for your eyes....... Lisa said.

I'm on a right age...... I said to her.

Jess I think Lisa means you can't know it for the mean time....... Tiffany said as I saw Lisa's cheeks redden.

What is she blushing at now?...... I asked myself.