Chapter 10

No One Pov
When they ended the live Jessica decided to take a bath.

So what does your fans mean Lisa?.......Sunny asked her.

No it's embarrassing...... Lisa said and Jisoo chuckled.

CEO Yang immediately called us when he saw the live...... Jisoo said.

Flashback
When Lisa suddenly got drunk she grabbed her phone and started to do a live in her room.

Hi blink...... Lisa said in a drunk tone.

So this will be a short live I just want to tell you guys that I'm in love..... Lisa said and giggled.

Who?...... Lisa asked.

Well it's from a 2nd Generation.......Lisa said.

She's a former member of that group......Lisa added.

What group?....... Lisa asked when she saw the comment.

Well it's from Girls Generation.......Lisa said then she every comments became Jessica Jung that made Lisa smile.

On the other side.......

When CEO Yang saw the live he immediately call Jisoo.

Boss it's already late ...... Jisoo said to him.

Go to Lisa's room now she's drunk and doing a live...... CEO Yang said to her that made her eyes widen

Ne...... Jisoo said and ended the call then immediately went to Lisa's room.

Annyeong blink this live will end our Lili is already sleepy bye...... Jisoo said and ended the live.

My ghad Lisa I think you told them your secret...... Jisoo said to her as she laid Lisa down to her bed.
End of Flashback

After that night Lisa didn't opened her social media account anymore.....Jisoo said.

I didn't know about that...... Lisa said.

When you let your fans know but you don't want Jessica to know...... Taeyeon said to her.

I'm afraid...... Lisa said.

There's nothing to be afraid at Lisa.....Yuri said to her then Jessica appeared.

Especially when the both of you feel the same way...... Yuri muttered.

What did I missed?...... Jessica asked them.

My presence ....... Lisa answered then they chuckled.

Btw I think we will be going back to Korea first..... Jisoo said to them.

Why?....... Seohyun asked her.

For our comeback unnie....... Jisoo answered.

Oh did we broke up?....... Seohyun asked her then they started to laugh.

No unnie and we won't be breaking up especially we don't have a relation..... Jisoo answered.

Ohh...... Their friends said.

How about let take a picture?.......Sunny asked them.

Sure...... They said in unison except for Lisa and Jessica so they looked at the both of them who's already taking a picture.

Yah! You're already taking a picture without us ....... Hyoyeon said to the both of them then Jessica and Lisa looked at each other then chuckled.

Okay okay let's take a picture......Jessica said as she hugged Lisa.

Sooner or later you will confess to each other..... Yuri said in her mind.

Hana, Dul, Set...... Sooyoung counted and took a picture.

Okay one more Hana Dul Set.......Sooyoung said and took another picture.

Okay that's enough....... Taeyeon said.

Oh btw unnie we will be leaving tomorrow just lock the door here if you will be leaving ....... Lisa said to them.

Eh? Why is it so sudden?....... Jessica asked her.

It's CEO Yang decision....... Jisoo answered.

Oh okay..... Jessica said.

I already save my number on your phone incase you will miss me ..... Lisa said to her.

You're so full of yourself Manoban ......Jessica said to her and Lisa chuckled.

Of course I'm the hottest...... Lisa answered.

Well goodnight...... Lisa said to them then she, Minnie and Jisoo went to their perspective room.

Manoban moves...... Taeyeon said.

Manoban talks...... Yuri said.

And that's how you make Jessica blush ....... Sooyoung said and they started to laugh and Jessica just shook her head.