Chapter 17

Next Day

Lisa Pov
After we took our performance CEO Yang told me that our fans became worried when they saw me here and I wouldn't be surprise for that.

Jessica went here after they filmed it and I'm happy that she finally meet my parents but I still didn't meet her sister I mean I already met her sister but not as her girlfriend.

So I can leave now?...... I asked them and they just nod at me.

Finally...... I said then I saw Krystal unnie appeared in the door.

Annyeonghaseyo...... We said and bowed our heads.

I'm here for unnie..... Krystal unnie said and we just nod at her.

Just change your clothes Lisa.......Rose said so I started to lift my shirt up.

Yah!..... They shouted so I looked at them.

What?....... I asked them then Jessica grabbed a blanket and use it to cover me.

Wear your clothes pali...... Jessica said so I just wear my clothes.

Done..... I said then she removed the blanket.

Hot Manoban...... Sooyoung said.

Just like you ..... I said and winked at her then I felt someone pinched my waist.

Stop flirting..... Jessica said in a serious tone that made me gulped as I went behind Jisoo unnie.

Come here..... Jessica said and pulled me.

Unnie...... I said and hold Jisoo unnie's arm.

Okay quit it Lisa just got stabbed yesterday...... Yuri unnie said and pulled me.

So Lisa this will be your sister in law.....Taeyeon unnie said.

Hi Lisa I didn't know that you will be unnie's girlfriend..... Krystal unnie said.

It's unexpected unnie...... I said to her.

Just Krystal...... Krystal said and I just nod at her.

Yuri give Lisa to me...... Jessica said to her and Yuri unnie looked at me so I shook my head.

I'm scared..... Yuri unnie whispered but before Jessica could hold me our friends arrived.

Omo are you okay?...... Joohyun asked.

I'm okay now Hyun...... I said to her.

You sure? You should stay here a little bit more...... Joohyun said.

Ani I will just get bored here...... I said to her.

Thank God you're okay ..... Joohyun said and hugged me then we heard a fake cough so Joohyun pulled out from the hug.

Oh annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims......They said in unison and bowed their heads.

Just unnie...... Taeyeon unnie said to them.

Did I tell that they still don't know about me and Jessica?

You just went to L.A and you're already closed to them...... Jeongyeon said.

You just got a comeback and you're already got stabbed..... Seulgi said.

Omo stop it..... I said.

Say Lalisa love me Lalisa love me......Wendy sang.

Say Lalisa lomi Lalisa lomi...... Dahyun said and I throw a pillow to her.

It's love me not lomi...... I said to her

Lalisa lo-

Dahyun didn't finished her statement when Sana covered her mouth because she's already loud.

Sometimes I just want to tape your mouth...... Momo said to her.

I also want to do that to you Momo unnie when you're shouting.....Dahyun said to her.

So Lisa where are you going to stay?.....Joy asked.

Uhm at my house...... I answered.

Recover soon okay unnie?....... Tzuyu said.

I will thank you....... I said.

Young Miss we will go now......John said and I looked at Jessica as I sent a message to her that she will go first.

Guys I'll go now...... Jessica said to them.

Bye unnie..... They said to her then she left.

Well I'll go now also just message me if you will come to my house..... I said to them.

You can expect that Manoban......Seulgi said.

Can we come also?...... Sooyoung asked.

Sure unnie we will just message you...... Yeri said to her.

I'll go now adios...... I said then followed Jessica.