Chapter 5

Jessica Pov
I woke up early in the morning so I just went downstairs as I saw Lisa so I decided to approach her.

When I got near to her I placed my palm on her forehead and it's not that hot anymore like last night.

I'll just stay here...... I said and pulled out my phone.

While I'm scrolling in the internet I saw YG posted something so I pressed it then I saw a announcement for blackpink's comeback and it will be after a month.

Oh they will break their long hiatus now...... I said and smiled as I looked at Lisa that made me shocked because her eyes are already opened.

Morning...... Lisa said and about to stand up but I stopped her.

Just lay down.......I said to her.

Ani I'll just cook for breakfast....... Lisa said and I shook my head.

I will cook breakfast...... I said to her

No I insist plus you're my guest........Lisa said.

Lisa you already let us stay in your house so let us repay it....... I said to her.

But I'm don't even want for you to repay me...... Lisa said and I smiled.

What are you smiling at Sica?......Lisa asked.

That sounds great that you're calling me with that...... I said in my mind.

You're really kind...... I said to her.

I'm going to cook...... Lisa said and about to leave but I hold her wrist.

Stay and take a rest...... I said to her.

Fine but I will help...... Lisa said and I just released a deep sight because I think she won't stop that if I won't let her.

When we went to the kitchen I told Lisa to slice the vegetables.

A-Ah..... Lisa said so I looked at her then I saw her finger got cut so I approached her.

Aish why didn't you cut the ingredients carefully?...... I asked her.

It's the knife fault...... Lisa said and I hold the finger that got cut.

Seriously Manoban?....... I asked her.

Where's the kit?....... I asked her then she pointed one of the drawers so I get the kit and started to treat her cut.

It's just a cut...... Lisa said.

An idol that doesn't know how to slice carefully...... I said to her.

I'm the one who is mixing the ingredients not the one who is slicing it...... Lisa said.

Then who is the one that is slicing the ingredients?....... I asked her.

Jennie unnie and Jisoo unnie is the one who is balancing or getting the perfect taste and I'm the one who is mixing it while Rose is the one who is tasting it if it's good or bad.......Lisa answered.

It's done just sit there you might get cut again....... I said to her.

But I want to help you...... Lisa said like a kid that made me chuckle.

Okay you mix it...... I said to her then she smiled

Thank you ....... Lisa said.

Careful understand?....... I asked her.

Ne sica...... Lisa answered.

You're really a girlfriend material Manoban...... I said in my mind as I started to slice the ingredients.

After we cook the foods for breakfast I saw Sooyoung.

Lalisa..... Sooyoung called her then Lisa looked at her.

You feel better now?...... Sooyoung asked her.

Just a little bit more and I will think that Sooyoung have a crush on Lisa.

Ne unnie ....... Lisa answered.

Yah!stop with the unnie thing......Sooyoung said to her.

I'm telling you Lisa because I know something that you won't let this person know...... Sooyoung added and I saw Lisa furrowed her eyesbrows.

Jess I'll borrow this maknae of Blackpink ...... Sooyoung said but before I could open my mouth she already dragged Lisa.

Aish don't tell me she also like her. Oh for pete's sake why there's only one Lalisa Manoban in this world?