Chapter 20

Jessica Pov
She looked like a kid when she cried a while ago.

Me and Sica will just go over there.....Lisa said to them.

Okay enjoy...... Taeyeon said then me and Lisa left.

So where are we going?...... I asked her then she hold my hand.

Dahyun told me something....... Lisa said so I looked at her.

What is it?...... I asked her.

She saw a camera following us........Lisa answered.

Lisa...... I said worriedly and she smiled.

Tell me if you're ready to face the world with our relationship...... Lisa said but I didn't respond.

I'm thinking about her not me. I'm thinking about her career.

Step aside my career because this is about my personal life..... Lisa said and I smiled.

I'm ready........ I said to her then she smiled.

Let's have a date then....... Lisa said.

If that's what you want then let's go .....I said to her.

Let's go but let's eat first...... Lisa said and I just nod at her then we left.

When we arrived at the restaurant we ordered some foods that we will eat.

Are you sure you're okay our relationship to be public?....... I asked her.

Yes how about you?...... Lisa asked.

Yes I'm okay with it...... I answered.

So where are we going next?...... I asked her.

Let's enjoy the day...... Lisa answered and smiled.

After we ate our lunch Lisa started to take a picture of me and I did the same way to her until the night came.

We're here in the seashore because it's peaceful here.

Jagiya...... I said and leaned my head on her shoulder.

Wae? Is there something wrong?......Lisa asked.

Hmm did they already caught the man who stabbed you?...... I asked her.

I don't have any updates about it but I think they still didn't catched him especially they don't know his face.....Lisa answered.

So you're still in danger?...... I asked her then she looked at me.

Like my Dad said I'm well trained jagiya...... Lisa said.

Well trained? But you got stabbed......I said to her.

My body is really just attractive that even deadly weapons got attracted.....Lisa said and I rolled my eyes.

Did you just rolled your eyes on me?.....Lisa asked.

And if I did what will you do?......I asked her and raised one of my eyebrows.

Nothing I just asked...... Lisa answered then she started to play my fingers and bit it.

Yah!..... I shouted then she started to laugh.

You're hands are so small even your height even though you're older than me...... Lisa said

Yah! Stop talking about my height......I said to her.

Aww but why? It's cute...... Lisa said.

Uhm cute size....... Lisa added and I glared at her.

I'm already used getting glare so yeah that won't be effective to me anymore...... Lisa said.

Aish I didn't know that you can be this so naughty....... I said to her.

Now you know...... Lisa said then she looked at the moon.

Jagi what if super heroes exist?......Lisa asked.

Why did you asked?....... I asked her.

Nothing....... Lisa answered.

What if you will have a lot of hate if our relationship got revealed?......Lisa asked and I looked at her.

I won't blame you if you will get tired fighting ....... Lisa said and I cupped her face.

Don't think that way okay?...... I said to her.

I won't get tired of you remember that I will stay with you even they will hate us as long as we're together it's enough....... I said to her.

I love you ....... Lisa said.

I love you too...... I said as she kissed me passionately so I responded.

Soon they will publish it and I will confirm it ..... Lisa said when she pulled away from the kiss.

And I'll wait for it ....... I said and hugged her.