Chapter 11

Next Day

Lisa Pov
I'm the one who woke up first so I grabbed my luggage and went downstairs as I saw Jessica drinking a coffee so I approached her.

I don't have any choice if I won't tell her she will still know it but not from me. I want her to know it from me and not from others.

Sica..... I called her then she looked at me.

What time will you leave?..... Jessica asked.

Lunch time...... I answered.

Do you want to tell something?........Jessica asked and I sat down.

I know you might avoid me but at least I tried....... I said to her.

What do you mean?....... Jessica asked and I looked down and started to play my fingers.

What will I tell that I like her or I love her?...... I asked myself.

I uhm I don't know which one will I say....... I said to her.

They said it's not just like but more than that....... I added.

Lisa...... Jessica called me softly.

I l-love you and I want to court you......I said to her.

Lisa can you look at me?....... Jessica asked so I slowly looked at her.

Tell that to me while looking at my eyes..... Jessica said softly.

I love you...... I said.

And please let me court you...... I said to her then she smiled.

If you just know that I think that I don't have any chance to you but I don't want you to court me...... Jessica said and I bit my lips.

But hearing you saying I love you to me makes my heart beat fasten I don't want you to court me because I'm willing to be your girlfriend anytime....... Jessica said that made me looked at her.

Y-You me-

I didn't finished my statement when she cutted me off.

Yes I love you too...... Jessica answered and smiled.

But I want to court you....... I said to her.

You can court me while I'm your girlfriend...... Jessica said.

But Lisa...... Jessica said and I hummed.

I won't lose anything and no one will stop me if everyone will know about our relationship but to you  Lisa you're an idol...... Jessica said and I smiled.

I won't lose anything but I might receive hate about it...... I said to her.

Are you sure about this? If your boss will know about us he might get upset...... Jessica said.

Ani he won't...... I said to her especially if my boss is my uncle.

Btw I know it will be impossible for me to go back here anytime so I want you to know a very special person for me...... I said to her and hold her hand.

Right now?...... Jessica said and I just nod at her then dragged her towards the door she almost open.

Wait this is the door that I almost open right?...... Jessica asked.

Yes and I want you to meet them , meet him...... I said and opened the door as we went inside.

Who is this man he looked like you?...... Jessica asked.

He's my twin brother and the woman beside him and the kid that he's carrying that's his wife and son...... I answered then she looked at me.

Where is he?...... Jessica asked then I told her everything.

I'm sorry if I asked...... Jessica said.

It's okay...... I said.

Why didn't we know about him?......Jessica asked.

We still don't want to let the others know about it and it's still not the right time to let them know who we are...... I said to her.

For sure your oppa will be proud to you..... Jessica said.

You heard that Liam oppa I know you're proud wherever you are just tell Jane that I'll meet her soon .....I said then Jessica slapped my arm.

Manoban ...... Jessica said.

Just kidding....... I said and hugged her.