Chapter 12

Jessica Pov
I'm happy that Lisa is my girlfriend. Before I'm thinking that I don't have a chance to her but now she's already my girlfriend.

I'm so sorry for that she can't go back to her hometown when her brother got reported about the incident because they are in a world tour.

I couldn't help but to get worried about her knowing she have a hater what more if they will know about our relationship.

Lisa let's go ....... Jisoo said to her.

Did I already buy some foods for Rose?...... Lisa asked her.

Yes......Minnie answered.

Unnies, Shinshik we will go now......Lisa said.

How about me?...... I asked her then she opened her arms so I hugged her.

See you in two weeks...... I said to her.

Yeah two weeks...... Lisa said and I pulled out from the hug.

What's with the hug?....... Yuri asked but we ignored her.

I love you...... Lisa said and I heard them gasped.

I love you too ...... I said and pecked her lips then they left.

What the heck!?....... My friends said in unison.

What was that?....... Yoona asked.

She's my girlfriend now...... I answered and sat down that made their jaw dropped.

We just slept and now we will just know that Lisa is your girlfriend?......Tiffany asked in disbelief.

What can I say she also feel the same way...... I said.

We know....... They said in unison that made my eyesbrows furrowed.

How?....... I asked them.

Last night when Lisa covered your eyes when you're reading the comment we saw that one of their fans commented that she's inlove with you because of the live she did when she's drunk....... Sunny answered.

Live? I'm not updated that she went on a live...... I said then Taeyeon told me about the live..

Maybe it's already late when she did a live that even her members doesn't know if their CEO didn't told Jisoo ......Sooyoung said.

I wonder if their boss got upset ......I said.

We don't know but Lisa didn't hesitated to tell that on a live...... Yuri said.

Wait you told Lisa see you in two weeks right?....... Hyoyeon asked and I just nod at her.

You will come with us unnie?......Seohyun asked.

Yes besides me and Krystal have a house there....... I answered.

You're gonna tell her about your relationship with Lisa?...... Tiffany asked.

Of course she's my sister...... I answered.

Well expect that she will be surely shock....... Taeyeon said.

I know who wouldn't right?...... I asked.

Your sister is in a relationship with the maknae of blackpink...... I said.

You sounds so proud of it ....... Yoona said.

Well I should be I just got a Lalisa Manoban in my life...... I said.

And you just cutted the line....... Yuri said.

A lot of idol is getting ship to her like almost the kpop industry is getting to get ship to her even it's a boy or a girl ...... Taeyeon said.

Man that Manoban is getting all the attention...... Sooyoung said.

And she's like your sister...... I said to her.

Yeah that's my sister even though we bicker a lot that's my sister......Sooyoung said.

If I'm not mistaken you're the one who is started an argument with her...... Sunny said to her.

Nah I like to tease that Manoban but now you already know about her feelings my ghad she might call me unnie again...... Sooyoung said and we shook our heads.

She's silly when it comes to Lisa I swear and I'm not the only one who think that.

No One Pov
Wow they will be having a comeback maybe I will get the chance to kill that Thai girl so Jennie,Rose and Jisoo will be more famous and no one will take the attention from them...... The man said.

(Just want to tell that there's no special character that will be in this man it's just some creep man)