Two can play this game

MATURE/ SMUT WARNING
English isn't my native language so sorry for grammar mistakes :)

Robert walked into the beanery of station 23, ever since Andy became captain there he often was called in to sub. Andy truly missed having her husband around her at work. Robert found his wife in front of the fridge looking for a snack and wrapped his arms around her waist. 'Hi babe' He gave her a kiss on her cheek. 'Bobby i'm so done with this shift i just want to relax with you at home.' she turned around in his arms and held his gaze. 'What is it? You look like you just did something you weren't supposed to?' Robert started laughing 'Well i might have a surprise for you. Captain Andrea Herrera Sullivan do you want to go to dinner with me tonight?' he looked into her eyes deeply 'Hmm let me think, a reason to dress up, dinner and a date with you. I might need some convincing.' She giggled when Robert took her into a demanding kiss while pushing her against the closed fridge until they both needed air. He gave her a peck and saw that she was blushing he thought if she already gets flustered by this he was  in for a fun night. 'So do i need to cancel the reservation or have i managed to convince you?' He asked in a soft yet deep sexy voice. 'I think a date with you might fit in my agenda! What should i wear?' she trailed her hands up and down his back 'Anything you want but make it classy and no don't go looking for any hints cause i am not giving any more!' She chuckled and pushed his chest. 'Well then i'm excited for our date tonight mister Sullivan.' They went back to work and finished up their shift.

After shift they got home and took a nap when they finally woke up it was time to get ready for their date. Andy got dressed in a mid length dark red dress and wore sparkly heels with it. While she was doing her make up Robert walked in with an towel wrapped around his waist. 'You look gorgeous Andrea.' He said kissing her forehead. Andy couldn't help herself but grab the towel from his waist and ran towards the other side off the room admiring her handsome husband. She bit her lip when he started to walk towards her. 'Do you really  have to do that everytime you see me in a towel, we're married for almost 2 years now. Sometimes i would like to walk in a towel in peace.' He sighed dramaticly while she started giggling. 'Aw poor baby can't handle some teasing from his wife. What can i say i prefer this look on you.' She trailed her hands on his biceps while looking down. 'You would've thought that you'd be used to it by now.' She winked and grabbed him by his neck to take him into a passionate kiss. she moved her hands down his lower back towards his butt 'Is there any way we can reschedule the date. you just gave me a lot of reasons to stay home with you.' she kept moving her hands along his back. 'No we're going! Just so you know delayed gratification will be the main subject of tonight. It took you so long to pick out a dress and you look bloody amazing in it. Would be a shame not to show my wife of to  the world.' he gazed lovingly.

'Do you have to be so romantic?' Andy started blushing 'Yes and you love me for it. Although you already look amazing you're still missing something.' Robert walked towards the closet and got a little box. Andy thought he might have bought her some new earrings or a necklace. 'Babe whatever it is i don't need it a date with you is enough of a surprise.' She never expected what was in the box. 'It isn't just for you and to be honest, i kinda wanna try it out. I have a feeling you might like this. Open the box.' Robert smirked at her mysterious. Andy opened the box and looked shocked 'really you wanna try this one out?' Andy asked suprised. 'I never thought we would be the couple that bought sex toys for each other, but i'm kinda curious. What was your plan with this?' Her eyes moved from the box to Robert 'Well i thought you might 'wear'it during out date. And this vibrator has a remote so i will take care of that.' He looked at her hopefull. They always have had a pretty adventurous sex life but this has always been one off his fantasies. 'So if i got this right it is one of your fantasies to pleasure me with a remote controlled vibrator while on a date?' Robert nodded 'Well i guess i should figure out how to insert this one.' She grabbed the box and walked towards the bathroom and started to insert the little egg shaped vibrator. 'You know i can always help.' He yelled to the bathroom 'Babe thanks for your faith in me, i think i can manage this myself.' She smiled at him. 'Maybe you can check it if it is in the way you imagined.' She laughed loudly when she heard him running towards the bathroom. 'Let's see if it works' He smirked while grabbing the remote he pushed the button and watched Andy who let out a quiet moan while closing her legs and held Roberts gaze. 'I guess this means i'm ready for our date.' Andy licked her lips. 'Maybe it's time you should get dressed too mi amor' Robert was zoned out looking at her praising the gods that she really was his. 'Robert, babe we have to go soon you should put on some clothes.' she gave him a peck before getting back to her make up  'Right clothes' He laughed and started to get dressed.