Distance makes the heart grow fonder

Here is my first story for the #Surreracountdown only 17 more days till we see our favourite divorced couple on the wee woo show. Because we need some more Surrera cuteness i decided to write a cute but also smutty oneshot, i hope you like it <3 
MATURE WARNING 

Also if some things don't make sense i'm sorry i'm rereading this now while having a fever and being really sick. I will reread it again when i feel a bit better. So sorry for any errors !

'Wait do you really think i'm pregnant? Shouldn't i wait to take the test untill Robert gets back from his business trip?' Andy walked back and forward in her livingroom 'Michelle say something, i need advice!' Andy looked at her pleading. 'Andy stop walking you're making me dizzy. You guys are trying for years now right?' Andy nodded. 'When does Robert get back from the trip?' Michelle asked 'In a week, i can't wait that long! Should i go there? Should i call him while i take the test? What if it's negative and he isn't here to comfort me like the times i took a pregnancy test before.' Andy started freaking out. 'How late are you?' '5 days and i always have my period on time. I don't want to get my hopes up after all those negative tests.' Michelle grabbed Andy's hands trying to calm her down a bit. 'Hermana take the test, i'm here. If you wait till he's back you'll drive yourself insane.'Andy nodded 'Do you have a test at your place or do we need to go and buy one?' Andy walked towards the stairs. 'I think i have a few left!' She quickly went upstairs to look in her bathroom where she found one before yelling downstairs 'Found one!taking the test now.' A few minutes later Andy walked down holding the test. 'Did you take it?'  'Yes but Michelle what would make it positive now? We've been trying for two years now and every test has been negative. What if this is also negative and i really can't give us the family we would love. How long are we going to try to get pregnant?' Tears started to form in her eyes 'Andy just wait on the results first. Also you did all the medical tests and there wasn't anything wrong. It will happen and to be honest i have a good feeling about this one.' After three minutes the timer  went off telling them it was time to look at the results. Andy looked at the test and read POSITIVE. After years of trying it finally happened. She started crying and looked up to Michelle and looked back at  the test making sure it didn't change to negative. She read it out to Michelle. She let out a scream of excitement knowing how much of a struggle it has been on her sister-cousin and her husband. She hugged Andy screamed in her excitement 'I knew it !! How are you going to tell Robert. Knowing you you probably already have so many ideas on how to tell him.' Andy let out a little laugh 'Not really most tests we did together. How can i keep it from him for a week during our phone calls.' Andy kept walking back and forward 'How about you take a few days off and surprise him. We both know you can't keep your mouth shut for a whole week about this and you do have enough free days.' 

15 minutes later

'Am i really taking of time to surprise my husband at the other side of the country?' Andy felt  a bit overwhelmed. She just found out that they will become parents and Robert wasn't with her during the test. After years of trying it finally happend. 'Well prima you just booked a ticket for today to go there and got a few days off so yes. Yes you are!  You better start packing that suitcase of yours.' Michelle laughed and threw a pillow at her cousin. 'How am i going to tell him. Should i just take my pregnancy test with me, like hey love you'll become a father in around 7,5 months here is the stick i peed on.  That isn't romantic, right?' They both let out a laugh. 'Yeah no that isn't romantic. How about before i drop you off at the airport we go to a store that sells baby clothes so you can get a cute baby onesie with something cute written on it?' Michelle asked. 'Yes! that's a good one i have no idea what i would've done without you!' Andy hugged Michelle. 'Now that that problem is solved you should go and pack your stuff!' She got packed, they went to the store they got a cute baby onesie and left to go to the airport.