Chapter 21:Apparently so..

On the last chapter:An awkward scene with Kagome and Kouga!?Where the hell is Inuyasha!?More will be revealed in this chapter as you read the story to bring back Kagome back to the feudal era!

--
Kouga:(•___•)
Kagome:(°~°)
Everyone else:(?__?)
--
"Kouga,let's leave now PLEASE.",Kagome whispered as the silky bento wrapper was the one covering Kouga's ears,while his tail was just flailing around..
" Hah?"--
"Hey Kagome why'd you suddenly bail out on us?", Amu came suddenly with exhaustion. "--What's with the awkward atmosphere..", she continued." And who's tha--?",She pointed to Kouga "HE--he is another friend of mine,Amu his name is Kougs and--" "What's that charm on your arm enhance?or does it come from a bone of a demo--",kouga cutted in as he pointed to the bone tooth on Amu's necklace.Kagome quickly covered his mouth." A--ah you see Kouga here live Faaaar way from Japan but he loves to go do adventures and he also believes in spirits--" "Strange..But then how did you to meet?" "Well you see..W-we used to be really close friends as kids and ended up b-becoming pen pals once their parents decided to move ahaha--"

...
...

This silence killed Kagome it was either they thought that was all a crappy lie or they would buy it...

...

"THAT'S SO CUTE."

"HAH?"

hah? (•[]•)? thoughts.

"Thats soo adorable Kagomeeee!I guess that rebel boyfriend of yours will get REALLY jealous now!Wait a go Kagome!",She squealed.

" Oh!And he's also fond of cosplay?" "cush-pleii??",Kouga muffled." Amazingg(Sugoii •[]•) Everything looks so real!!" " Ah--ah Apparently so..A-AND he came here to give me my bento but he's so exhausted he needs to go have it checked at the hospital.." "Hah?",he muffled again "But we have an infirmary right here.." "A--ah he said it was really severe..S-sorry amu We'll have to leave!!"

Kagome quickly dragged Kouga out of that scene.Embarassy written all over her red face..
--
(History Museum)

*Children amazement sound ((wtheir)*

Children with mouths open looking at ancient artifacts with all their definitions being dictated by the museum instructor..

As all the adults just sat and watch, But apparently one of them stood out ,ALOT, With small temper he waited with all he had left annoyance definitely evident the bad posture and the amazingly long white hair.

(-__-)×

INUYASHA..

-Edn.