Jealousy-Chapter 22

On the previous chapter..
Inuyasha is in a museum!?Where are Kagome and Kouga going!?All will be answered in this chapter in the story to bring Kagome back to the feudal era!
--
-_-) why me..
Inuyasha thought as all the attention of the parents were basically at him and him only.

They were basically touching his hair and taking photos near him treating him like He was the artifact. (A/N:which he sort of is actually '-')

-Flashback-
"Oh.We're actually earlier than everyone else..",Sohta casually said while getting off Inuyasha's back.

" WHAT!? You made me rush all the way here for nothing?!you..little twerp." Inuyasha raising a fist in the air with his impatience..

"W-wah!? S-sit boy!!",believe it or not Inuyasha's face dug deep to the marble and clean floor." Whaf!?--"(muffled/What!?)

"HEY WHO GOES THERE!?", A roaming security guard announced by the loud ruckus..

Sohta and Inuyasha rushed and were able to escape.And when Sohta's Classmates were there He explained that Inuyasha was his Uncle and that his family members were not able to attend..By someohow the teachers accepted.

----SOOOO....

"I hate this...i could actually be with Kagome right now!Actually any place is way better than this stupid place--", he thought more and more..

WAIT.Kagome is with that wolf...that stupid annoying wolf that would come on to her from time to time.,more thoughts came in to him..

but Inuyasha couldn't move from the chair as to the deal was for him to stay perfectly there or else Sohta would make his face go to the soil till it hit the Mid layer..blackmail in oher words..

---IN ANOTHER PART OF JAPAN

" W-wait Kagome Where exactly are we going!?"

(•_•) immediate halt.They ended up in a stranded park probably cause it was still school hours and kids would normally hog the place up.

"No idea..but we're definitely not going back..--Waa..I'm loosing more than half of my normal highschool life.."

(Both catching breathe from running)
"Ice Cream! Ice Cream!"
"Aysu-Creem?What is that old man shouting Kagome?"
"Oh.Kouga,do you want some icecream?" (-nods-) "I trust you",Kagome giggled.
---
" Two Please.Choco,Vanilla"
"Hai",the old man said and started preparing the Ice cream.
"Here ya go Kouga",she handed out.

(First Lick) (•___•),kouga was feeling really unsure because it was weird tasting something like it.

" Well..?" "Is this really safe to eat?.." "Ofcourse!even I bought one Plus! i thought you said you trusted me" "F-fine!"

(3 licks later till he got used to it and ended up acting like a little kid at the park..)

TYPICAL.