Chapter 8:InuYasha Finds out

Kagome's P.O.V

Farewell...Sango,Miroku,Kirara,Shippo and...InuYasha..

--------------------------------

I'm finally back to my world.....

And...

There's no turning back...

InuYasha's P.O.V

I woke up from that nice relaxing nap and the last thing I remembering after dozing off is Kagome...she was with me here ...

I stood up and started surveyling the area..to see there  was no sight of kagome anywhere

Where was she..?

I then descided to go find kagome by asking Miroku,Sango,Shippo or Kaede good thing they were all gathered at the same place,Kaede's Hut.

-------------------------------------

"Ara~ InuYasha you're back where's kagome-chan?",sango greeted.

"Yeah we've been waiting for quite a while now",kaede added

What...?

"W-What are you talking about Kagome isn't here?I was gonna ask you guys if you knew where Kagome was at!",I said in surprise.

"N-nani?! (nani=what)  Kagome-chan is missing?!",sango said

"This is bad!InuYasha,by any chance did she tell you where she was going?!",miroku added.

The Pressure was adding bit by bit as each of us were trying our best to answer the question...Where is Kagome..?

Later..Sango's eyes widened it was as if she knew something.

"What is it Sango?",I asked in curiousity.

"I-its Kagome-chan wasn't she acting weird just lately?"

"You're right sango!",miroku and shippo synchronized.which added up akwardness to the atmosphere.

"A...nyways there's something about what you said sango...Something that feels too familiar to me...",I said

"What is it InuYasha?",shippo asked..

I finally got it

(A/N:this is a flashback of what Kagome said to InuYasha)

"InuYasha,what would you feel if for example you were a bird and figured out you could go back to an old house u made when u were little then one day you realized you couldn't go back there anymore...."

"Ka-Kagome gave me clues before she left...Yet i-i didn't notice...GAH! I'm so stupid  K-kagome's gone because of-"

"InuYasha don't blame yourself on everything were here to blame to you know..",Sango said.

I closed my eyes for a moment to think .

....

A bird that couldn't return in his old house...That would mean the bird is...Kagome! nd the house is the feudal era!UGH I'm such an idiot for not understanding that

I made a facepalm repeatedly as people around me were eyeing at me weirdly.

"Inuyasha?"

I stopped continueingly trying to cause headache to myself.

"I figured it out..."

All of them with shocked eyes staring at me in curiosity.

"Kagome left the feudal era..-"

"That's okay kagome can come back right?",shippo cutted my line.

"No..she left PERMANENTLY."

--END--