"お帰りなさい...カゴメ"

In the last chapter..

Inuyasha was sitting peacefully in the pouring rain with not acare in the world his sword beside him but with all his defenses up.

Kagome took small stepstowards him...

--

And so we present the chapter revealing the final attempt to get Kagome back to the feudal era!

--

Before she sealed the distance she stood infront of him so he'd notice her presence..

"What do you-- " "I don't get it.. you're insensitive , a prick , you don't treat ladies right, you always push your descisions on others to get what you want.." 

"Hey, I get it i'm--" "You're selfish, Annoying,You stink And you're dense as ever.." 

Every. word. Felt like a sharp knife that impaled him which he sharpened, himself.

And he deserved all of it.

After that, moments of silence fled by with the peaceful sound coming from the rain poured down.

"I've tried so hard...to get over you.." His eyes widened and he looked up " Kept reminding myself that you'll never change.That i'd find someone EVEN better than you ever were.." His mouth opened from shock tears flowing down from her face as her body trembling, trying to keep it's composure.

"Haha...What a joke.In the end i'm stupid enough to fall in love with this fool.."

"Kagome.."  "I didn't want to leave.never did, but being a hindrance and pulling everyone back because they're serious about something..Is the most selfish thing i could ever do."

Her body couldn't stand the weight and gave up.Falling perfectly into His warmth.

"You're right. You've done nothing but hold us back.."

The pain of affirmation hit Kagome right in the chest.

"But do you remember the amount of times you've atoned for those? You've grown much stronger since then just to prove yourself that you're worth much more...am i wrong..?"

"...."

"Anyways what with that..confirming something for yourself without hearing what everybody else to say..you're really cruel kagome.."

"Right..?" she let out a snicker as tears started falling down.

"I made a fuss about absolutely nothing..but-"  "I don't want to hear any more excuses, Kagome. First off, whatever you choose i'll hear you out and return with or without you.."

((WHAT AM I SAYING?? IT'S DEFINITELY NOT GOOD IF SHE DECIDES TO STAY HE--))

"You're right." ((EH.)) "I've caused enough trouble.I'll hear everyone out.I'll let them scold me shout at me as many times as they'd like..In the end i never wanted to leave.."

"Then..Let's Go."

...

...

...

"お帰りなさい...カゴメ"

"Welcome back...Kagome"

-END-

A/N:Thank you all so much for sticking through all these chapters!I'm sorry for flunking out a year for it but it's finally here! I don't really have plans as of continuing this but i hope most of you got the Bittersweet(?) ending we waited for~

Please stay in tune for future stories i plan to write :D

Love,

Miniiwa