3

(Chill pov)

Grill came out from our bedroom and went straight to me. "Did you open any of those letters?" He asked me. "No, why?" "Here." He showed me a piece of paper with the words "not finished." written in black ink. "Every single letter was exactly the same." He told me.

"Do you know what it means?" he asked. I shook my head. He shrugged. "I guess I'll just ask around at school tomorrow. Speaking of which, has anything changed since I was gone?" "Not much, if anything at all." I told him

(Grill pov)

I lingered by chill for a bit before leaving the room. There wasn't much for me to do except lay on the bed. Was life always this boring?

I thought about the day I stabbed Brew. How even though it was the worst experience of my life, it was much more eventful than any other day before it.

"I need to find some excitement before i stab someone again" I half joked to Loaf, who was cuddled up next to me.

I was still lost in thought and didn't notice that Chill walked in until he lied next to me. "Night Grill" "Night."

(Brew pov)

I never liked the night. The strange empty feeling. It felt like I was alone, but at the same time it felt like the room was uncomfortablely crowded. I also wasn't a big fan of the dark. It reminded me of the deep oceans.

I sat on my bed for a bit before turning the light on. A few more minutes of researching can't hurt.

Minutes turned to hours and before I knew it my alarm was going off. Oh well. I left the room and saw Grill and Chill together eating some breakfast.

"You're up early" Chill said to me. "It's ten a.m." I replied, checking my watch. "You're normally getting up at noon though." "I've been leaving the room at noon"