1

(Chill pov)

It's been thirty days since Grill was put in prison, but it's felt like thirty years. Tomorrow is the day he comes home from that awful place.

I've been preparing for tomorrow. Hanging banners, baking cakes, I even made a small party hat for Loaf just for tomorrow. It's going to be the best welcome home party ever.

I haven't slept in days. I've been worried that Grill was being attacked by other inmates as I rested. I've also been excited to see him again.

It's ten P.M. and I'm sitting on the couch. I don't know the exact time he is freed tomorrow. I don't know if we have to pick him up from the prison or not. All I know is that tomorrow will be a good day.

I lay my head on the couch and fall asleep...

(Brew pov)

I open the door to my room to be greeted by loaf meowing enthusiastically. It's as if he knows his owner is coming back today.

I don't know how to feel about Grill. All I did the entire month was try to comprehend everything.

He stabbed me. I should hate him, right? Or should i feel bad for him because he was practically forced to?

I open the fridge, grab some leftover porridge, and put it in the microwave. While it heats up, I check the time. 12 P.m.. I should probably wake up chill so he can set the party up.

I was just about to go shake him awake when the microwave beeps. "Huh?" He yawns, slowly lifting his head. I grab the now hot bowl of porridge. I sit next to Chill as he grabs his phone.

"What time does Grill cone back?" He asked me. "One o'clock" I replied. Chill nods and goes back to what he was doing.