7

(Grill pov)

Home sweet home.

I approached the house with Chill close behind. I felt so relieved to be back.

I went to open the door but it was locked. I had no key and neither did Chill. He knocked on the door and we waited for brew to answer. The light was on in the house.

After a few minutes Chill knocked again. I looked through the window. I could see him sitting on the couch drinking coffee and talking on the phone. I pounded on the door.

"I can't belive this." I sighed. "Why would he lock us out?" Chill asked I shook my head. "I don't know."

It was starting to get really cold. Chill got close to me as we sat in front of the door.

(Chill pov)

We slept outside. I don't remember it raining at all so I was confused to find my sleeve felt wet. I pulled my arm up to my face to find my blue sleeve coated in a red liquid. "Grill!?" I shook him. No response. I checked his pulse. It was faint.

There was a knife in his side and a note left on his body. "Revenge."

The door was still locked.

I grabbed Grill the best I could and dragged him to the hospital.

While Grill was in surgery to get the knife removed I called Brew and he finally picked up. "Brew! Grill was stabbed! Come to the hospital!" I cried. "I know he was." My heart dropped. "Brew... You didn't stab him, right?" I shakily asked. "It's complicated. I'll tell you later." He hung up.

Brew walked into the hospital and sat next to me. "Did you stab him?" I questioned him. "Not exactly." "What do you mean?" "Well, i was still quite mad at Grill, so I had Bryce stab him in the arm. He was also mad at Grill for getting Brayden put it jail."

"Grill was stabbed in the side." I told him. "What?" "Grill had a knife in the side of his body." I repeated. "That wasn't supposed to happen." He panicked. "It was only supposed to be a small jab in the arm, like he did to me."

Before another word could be said, the doctor walked into the room. "Is he okay?" I demanded to know. The doctor shook his head.

"He's..." I sobbed. "Dead, yes." The doctor said. I couldn't speak. "Chill, I'm sorry." Brew said, putting his hand on my shoulder. I pushed him away from me. He did this. It was all his fault.

All because he wanted revenge.