13

"You look good, baby, but if you get sick? I don't wanna hear it

"You look good, baby, but if you get sick? I don't wanna hear it." Zavier glanced at Sonni briefly before putting his eyes back on the road.

It's been about a week and a half since everything has transpired. With Sonni and Zai both not working, they've just been under each other, learning and getting to know one another. Sonni loves intimacy, so she's honestly been enjoying every minute with him. But being that Sonni's birthday falls on a weekday, Zai decided it would be nice to drive out to New York for the weekend. He was honestly worried that he wouldn't be able to do anything for her because all his assets were still frozen until a few days ago. They were currently on their way to dinner.

Sonni smacked her lips together. "Boy please! You know if I get sick, you're going to be waiting on me hand and foot."

Noonie was sporting a thin black silk spaghetti strap dress that was tied around her neck and draped at her chest. Her thick, pretty legs were on full display. Because it was cold, she had a brown fur jacket to accessorize with.

Sonni looked over at Xavier and licked her lips, admiring how good he looked to her

Sonni looked over at Xavier and licked her lips, admiring how good he looked to her. He was sitting back in his seat, legs gaped open, with one hand at the bottom of the wheel and the other hand on her thigh. His diamond watch danced in the night, but instead of a suit he was sporting a brown overcoat and black everything else. They were matching, but it was honestly unintentional. It wasn't a tacky match, so they decided not to change.

As they were approaching a red light, Sonni reached over and ran her fingers through his beard. Ever since he was released, Sonni hasn't been able to keep her hands to herself, and it's vice versa. Those months that Xavier was locked up were killing him because all he wanted to do was touch and caress her body. It was almost like he was craving to feel her soft caramel skin against his skin. He didn't expect to fall for his correctional officer, but he was glad he did. He held the pen, and now it was time for him to write their story.

After driving for about thirty minutes, Xavier pulled up in front of Fuoco, an upscale Italian restaurant. He parked and climbed out, going to Sonni's side to help her out. She pulled her coat on and stepped onto the sidewalk behind Zai as he gave the valet a tip before heading into the establishment. Zai pulled Sonni into him protectively as he spoke with the host. Sonni looked around as they walked to their booth, admiring the scene.