26

"Fuckkk! Sincere, s-s-slow down p-please!" We were currently on the jet on our way home and the mile-high club was calling our name

"Fuckkk! Sincere, s-s-slow down p-please!" We were currently on the jet on our way home and the mile-high club was calling our name. This was like the third round, and I couldn't take any more.

I threw my head back, arching my back off the bed as he pushed my legs into a V shape while mutilating my insides. He started tweaking my clit with his left thumb while sucking on my toes. I was just a mess because why was he doing me like this? I fisted the sheets as he sped up, hitting my spot repeatedly. "Fuck!"

"You look so good when I fuck you. You making a mess on yo dick baby."

That right there is exactly why we have this baby on the way. I placed my eyes on him, and he had his head tilted back with his bottom lip between his teeth as he held my legs. Yea, this that! He pulled out, flipping me over and putting me on all fours. He has too much stamina, lord, and I'm not understanding how with him being sick.

"Oooo yess!" I cried out as he swirled his tongue against my asshole. He gripped my waist and licked and sucked until he moved away. Whew! This man is going to be the death of me. I bit my lip as he rubbed his tip up and down my lips until he eased his way in. He placed both of his hands on my waist and rocked us slowly.

He started with slow strokes and pushed his thumb into my other hole. Once he found his pace, he started speeding up. Lord! I'm going to need a week to recover. I started throwing my ass back, making it sound off.

"F-f-ffuck Sunflower!" He moaned, making me smirk. He started rotating his hips, letting me know he was close and I was right behind him.

"Ahhh!" I moaned as his warm nut shot into me. We rode our orgasm out before he pulled out of me and I fell face-first into the bed. He started rubbing my sensitive clit with his thumb, making me whimper. My legs shook and I bet his ugly self was standing up there smirking. He sent a hard slap to my ass, earning a moan from me.

A couple hours later, I was just laying here. We both took showers, and he was sound asleep. We had about 30 minutes left in the air, and I was ready to see both of my babies. I know I said the Christmas pictures were the first thing I said we were doing, but I need at least a day to recuperate because I've got to finish Christmas shopping, decorate the house, and go to the doctor. My honeymoon was everything I imagined it to be. The Eiffel Tower was everything, and I definitely have to bring my baby Emerie back to Disney. I was like a kid in a candy store.

I looked down and shook my head, smiling. Xavier had his tattooed arm around my torso just under my stomach. If he couldn't keep his hands off me before, he definitely wouldn't now.

Knock. Knock. "Mr. and Mrs. West, we're preparing for landing. We need you guys in your seats, please."

"Thank you, Lina!" I yelled through the door as I tapped this man who was suffocating me, repeatedly.