Chapter 1

" Ugh, my head- Ow!" A mysterious girl said, holding her abdomen in pain as she hissed from the pain surging through her body." W-where am I anyways?" She asked, looking around her surroundings for any signs that she was dead from the fall." H-how did I not die? That fall was like 400ft de- are these roses?" She looked down at the beautiful red roses, it seemed that they didn't have thorns on their stems. She stood up and dusted her striped shirt, her short skirt reaching just above her knees." I need to get out of here... Who knows what father will do to me when I get back home." She shivered at the very thought of her father giving her punishments, ones that involve in her being in bed and- no, she will think of an excuse once she gets home." Now, how do I-" She was startled when a rose with a face came into her chamber, it looked frightened. She wondered why before it spotted her, going underground before reappearing right infront of her, using its stems to pull her behind a pillar and covered her mouth." Where are you Rosie~ Come play with me~" A goat monster came in, her clothes very revealing and had a whip in her paws. The rose, now known as Rosie shivered at her words. He looked to be disgusted, confusing the poor girl." Oh, looks like he is not here... Hmmm. Oh well, I'll get him next time!" She left to go somewhere else, probably her house." That was a close one. Oh, sorry!" Rosie said, releasing the girl from his grip." Why were you afraid of her? She looked like a nice monster." Rosie looked into her eyes, those eyes held some innocence." She... she wanted to burn me... and have sex with me..." He didn't know what to tell her." Oh... I'm aware with that word. Anyways, I'm Frisk. You must be Rosie from what I heard the goat woman said." Rosie nodded." It's a pleasure to meet you, Frisk." He shook her hand. He had a lot of explaining to do...

To be continued