Chapter 7

It has been a few months since Frisk fell, everyone accepted her and she helped them with controlling their lust! Lust couldn't stop thinking about her, the way she acted- everything about her was just perfect. He loved her more than just a friend, he loved her in a romantic way. Funny enough,  she knew about the aus of herself and him. Today just so happens to be the day where he would confess his feelings, unaware that she too developed a crush on the misunderstood monster.

Sans: Frisk, I have something to tell you...

Frisk: Me too, you go first!

Sans: I like you! More than a friend! Well- what I'm trying to say is- this is harder then I thought. Know what? I'm gonna show you!

He kissed her- HE KISSED HER?! On the lips! She melted into the kiss, the passion and love is evident in the kiss. She sadly needed air but wanted it to last longer.

Sans: Frisk? Will you be mine?

Frisk: YES!

She tackled him to the ground, tears of joy ran down their cheeks. The sound of a camera going off caught their attention, looking at Error who took the picture of them kissing.

Error: Now that will be great blackmail!

Both: Noooo!

Error: Too late! I just posted it, now everyone can see it.

Their eyes went wide and their face erupted with 1000 shades of blush, thinking only one thing: Why?

They got teased when meeting the others, getting defensive and a bit of tsunderes. It did come with a prize if the others teased them but it was all still worth it!

Years passed and the two had a family, happy to have each other in their presence.

The End