Chapter 4

" WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING, SANS?!" Rosie yelled at Sans, the skeleton who started to approach them." Just a little something that will keep her warm. As for you, I'm gonna teleport you back to the Ruins." Sans' eye began to burst out with magic, his one hand began to glow." NO-" It was already too late, Rosie was sent back to the Ruins. Sans looked back at the poor human who started to shiver in his gloved palm, sympathy evident in his gaze." Awww, you poor thing. Why were you sent to this hell hole? Don't worry, I'll keep ya safe." His other hand hovered above Frisk, using his pointer finger to gently pat their head." Hmmm" Frisk stirred in her sleep, beginning to wake up. Once her eyes fluttered open, she looked weak. She could barely move her limbs, her head feeling like ice. Sans looked at her, his cheekbones tinted with a pastel pink hue. He had to admit, she looked adorable. It wasn't long before she fainted again, giving Sans no choice but to do what he never wanted to do. Summoning his ecto body, which wasn't see through, he brought the poor woman to his face." I'm sorry, human. This is the only way to keep you away from the other monsters, Atwell as keep you warm." He opened his maw, it glowing purple as a tongue was seen. Sticking his tongue out, he placed Frisks' legs on his tongue before pulling her in his maw. Feeling the sudden warmth, Frisk opened one eye before closing it. They felt so weak, their muscles felt like water. Sans pulled Frisk further in his maw, her legs entering his throat. Pulling her in his maw for the last time, he brought his hand to his throat and swallowed. Her waist was in his throat, just three more swallows and she'll head to his stomach. He felt like he was choking but swallowed again, her chest in his throat. Tears began to form in his sockets from the painful swallows, he didn't want to swallow her anymore but swallowed anyway. She was fully in his throat, just one more swallow and then it's over. His hand was still by his throat, ready to trace the shrunken human down to her destination. He swallowed the last swallow, tracing the small form of Frisk to his stomach. It probably took 4 minutes before she landed in his stomach, a relieved sigh escaped from him before wiping away the tears in his sockets and walked home." Hopefully Papyrus isn't going to question why I have my ecto body on." He thought, just hoping that no one would question him or try to fuck him. They've seen him with his ecto body summoned whenever he was done with 'business', as he called it.

To be continued