Chapter 3

" Where is the nearest place to rest, Rosie?" Frisk asked, making her way through the forest." Snowdin but the monsters only care about having... sex, not sure if you will be able to get past them." He looked up at Frisk, seeming to hold a bit of disgust and fear behind his eyes." Thanks Rosie! I will try to avoid them as much as possible." She had a determined look in her eyes.

You're filled with DETERMINATION

She stopped when she saw a large stick, wanting to use it as some sort of protection against the lustful monsters. She bent down and tried to pick the stick up but to no avail, making her forget about it and walk further.

*Snap*

She and Rosie turned around to see the stick from earlier broken in half, making them to grow weary of their surroundings." I feel like we're being watched..." Frisk whispered, whimpering quietly before going back to walking forward." I think you should run. We don't know what that monster will do to you." Rosie looked panicked, looking everywhere to see who caused the stick to snap in half.

Crunch, crunch, crunch

" RUN!" Rosie yelled to which Frisk did, running through the snow with her adrenaline kicking in. She stopped when she saw a bridge, being too wide to keep other monsters or humans out.

Crunch, crunch, crunch, crunch

Without a second thought, she ran across the bridge which surprised her stalker." Where *pant* do we *pant* g- *pant* go now *pant*?" Frisk asked while panting, she ran through the small town while monsters looked at her with a lustful look." Just keep turning forward and then take a left, that will get us away from Snowdin and take us to Waterfall. There are a f-" Rosie was cut off when they were stopped by bones, making Fridk panic." Finally! After all this time, I caught a human!" A high pithed voice yelled. Frisk dared to turn around to see a tall... skeleton? The only thing she thought was: How can a skeleton walk, breath, talk and eat? He had black and pink clothing that looked more like armour, also being revealing." Neyh hehehe!" He laughed? She didn't focus on him long enough before sprinting the other direction, catching him off guard." Neyh?! How could this human escape the handsome Papyrus?!" He ran after her but lost her, a snowstorm began." Neyh, I'll get the human next time and then fuck them to get into the royal harem!" He walked back home, leaving Frisk in the snowstorm. She stopped running and shivered from the cold wind the storm brought, forcing her to look around for a place to wait for the snowstorm to pass before continuing her journey. She saw a a tree with a hole, being hollow enough to fit both Rosie and her. She began to walk forward before feeling lightheaded, collapsing and passing out.

" Frisk!" Rosie yelled, trying to wake her up." Wake up! C'mon, we're almost there!" He pulled their hair, anything to get them to wake up." Maybe I can help~" That voice... Oh nonononono, not him!" Leave her alone, Smiling trashbag!" Rosie yelled, glaring at a shorter version of the dkeleton from earlier." Awww, you still remember me~ How nice of you~ I'm flattered really but I do t think your human friend will survive the cold, they might die~" He said, his tone being flirty and filled with lust. He hated to admit it but, he was right. If Frisk stayed out in the cold any longer, she could die." What do want?" He asked, venom evident in every word he said." I want to help them." The sudden change in his voice took Rosie by surprise. First he was full if lust and now he was serious?! He couldn't believe it, it could just b-" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He saw Frisk shrink to the size of a palm, him aswell." Just something to help you." He said, being quite honest with Rosie. What has he gotten them into?

To be continued