Chapter 6

Frisk is terrified, scared of what the gruff feminine voice will do to her.

Sans:  Kiddo, you'll have to trust me on this one...

She is confused, what is he talking about? He shrunk her and picked her up, bringing her to his ribcage and hid her behind his shirt. She is terrified but if it is to protect her from that monster, she'll do anything to hide.

Sans: Hey Undyne, long time since I last saw you.

Undyne: Cut the crap, Sans! Where is the human?! I know you have them here with you!

Sans: I don't know, I just picked them up and put them in the shed before locking it. When I went down there, they knocked me out.

Thank goodness he had an alibi, monsters did claim that he went to the shed with the human and locked it before getting knocked out and the human escaping. Unbeknownst to them that it was all an act, a way to create his alibi.

Undyne: Ugh! I'll find them and when I do, I'll fuck them and give their SOUL to his majesty!

Sans: Alright, I'll let you know when we have them!

With that, Undyne left. Frisk is thankful for Sans' help, not ready die yet. He got Frisk out of his ribcage and held her in his hands, her adorable features made him want her more.

Frisk: Thank you!

Sans: Your welcome, kiddo.

Both looked into each other's eyes, blush dusting their cheeks but it is barely visible. One thing stayed in their mind: Why is she/he so cute?! One thing is for sure, if anyone tried to harm Frisk then they will turn to dust.

Sans: My name is Sans but everyone calls me Lust. What's your name?

Frisk: Nice to meet you, Lust. I'm Frisk, friend of Toriel Dreemur!

Sans: Well, pleasure to meet you Frisk. I hope that we will get along just fine.

Frisk:*giggle* I hope so too, Lust.

Lust used his magic and turned her back to normal, surprised when she hugged him as to say 'thank you' when he hid her from Undyne. He hugged back, enjoying the warm and comfortable embrace.